• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L's Birthday Tournament 9.12.09

Shroomed

Smash Master
i forgot sheridan was going till now lol

and i had no idea zhu was going

i havent played sheridan in tournament in really long i wanna see if i can break the curse

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Whatchu gonna do when I bend the block? Pull up on that *** with a brand new drop! Speakers on bla-

Hi...

$heen

Smash Ace
I started reading the first page like this was a new thread. Then I saw my post and realized this was the old one.

Anyway, I want to go.

+2 full setups

apathyatlarge

Smash Cadet
Bay Area, CA (PM me if you are nearby and see if w
I was making a deathnote joke you silly little man
Kira knocks L out of winner's bracket but then L brings it back for one epic grand finals set. Kira loses and uses controller johns (lol at the guy who stabs himself with a pen and Kira's death note not working), and L, who of course used his secondary (Near), makes the world of smash a better place.

I would go to this but I already went down to modesto this week >.<

L__

Smash Master
Kira knocks L out of winner's bracket but then L brings it back for one epic grand finals set. Kira loses and uses controller johns (lol at the guy who stabs himself with a pen and Kira's death note not working), and L, who of course used his secondary (Near), makes the world of smash a better place.

I would go to this but I already went down to modesto this week >.<
lol

I've never thought of it like that

$heen

Smash Ace
Is your birthday really on the 12th? If so, I'm going to give you a birthday card from my stash of random birthday cards.

DopedUp

Smash Rookie
So upon self reflection I realized that I am a horrible player and you guys will probably find that playing me will be boring, therefore as the party has limited space. I would be willing to drop myself if the attendance cap has been filled and someone like SS or another pro would like to go. But if the cap is not reached I will go :]

SFAT

Smash Ace
So upon self reflection I realized that I am a horrible player and you guys will probably find that playing me will be boring, therefore as the party has limited space. I would be willing to drop myself if the attendance cap has been filled and someone like SS or another pro would like to go. But if the cap is not reached I will go :]
Don't be silly. Playing new people way more fun than playing the same old people. And I doubt Jeff will go hahaha. Though he is more than welcomed.

L__

Smash Master
@DopedUp: Come.

Also, update:

You have to go out and buy your own food. There's a Burger King like 5 minutes away by car.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
then how will you get better? D:
happy early bday L, i will be there(invisible of course)

Top Bottom