• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Tier Tournaments - Link/Luigi?

Raistlin

Smash Lord
If you use the equation -5>x>2

You can see that x= link and 2= Younglink while bowser is -5. Where does luigi come into this equation? Simple. He is what is greater that who. See my point?
Not really. That kind of didn't make much sense, especially considering 2 is not less than -5... What are you trying to say?

shadydentist

Smash Lord
@MooCowMoo,

I already said this on the second page, but the tier list is not entirely based on tournament results. At least, when it was started, it wasn't based on tournament results.

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
ok night ill answer ur question, link isnt high or top tires, because, of his slowness.. But still i dont think he is low tier, i think he should be at mid tier. Talking about luigi, all i can say is that he flyes with single it, and i know he is not easy to combo but, u can kcik his *** at 70 percent.. thats the why both arent high tier..

Top Bottom