• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Tier Throwdown

The Star King

Smash Hero
Oh, I thought Killer uses Link or something.

Two Luigi players on the opposite side of the bracket. Hmph.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I won vs Nova 3-1 in DK dittos, ggs.

I also messaged Jimmy Joe for low tiers a few days ago, he hasn't answered yet, comment is on his profile

Lol vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
too bad i didnt even feel like playing plus u camp like hell. also my up button decided not to work 95% of the time. just in case u thought u were good for beating my worst character and the worst character in the game.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
too bad i didnt even feel like playing plus u camp like hell. also my up button decided not to work 95% of the time. just in case u thought u were good for beating my worst character and the worst character in the game.
You going to put those matches up? It ain't 3-0. :awesome:

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
if i didnt lose in such a cheap and gay way with a bad controller then i would, dk dittos are terrible anyways. i think im done playin smash competitively. competitive smash is just camping and pathetic gimp attempts.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
if i didnt lose in such a cheap and gay way with a bad controller then i would, dk dittos are terrible anyways. i think im done playin smash competitively. competitive smash is just camping and pathetic gimp attempts.
:awesome:A Kirby main disliking smash due to camping and gimp attempts :awesome:

Agent_21

Smash Apprentice
all you do is camp and gimp, you're worse than killer lol

NTA

Smash Lord
they have the excuse of "wasnt using my real main" :troll:
Nova and agent have the same frequency of camping

Might not be able to play for a few days because someone stole my controllers and the adapter >_>

NTA

Smash Lord
That's just probably how you play. Stop being a ***** and take the loss like a man.

NTA

Smash Lord
Lol after that one time where you repeatedly won the matches probably a month ago you didn't want to 1v1 anymore fearing that you would lose and use the "I'm tired of smash excuse"

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Lol after that one time where you repeatedly won the matches probably a month aho you didn't want to 1v1 anymore fearing that you would lose and use the "I'm tired of smash excuse"
fear? please stop deluding urself thinkin that anyone is scared to play u, i didnt play cuz i dont feel like playing. stop trying to gain attention

NTA

Smash Lord
Well I should've just said scared to lose. And you didn't feel like playing because you were going to lose. Of course I can't beat you. Especially if you're constantly avoiding matches. Stop trying to gain attention.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Well I should've just said scared to lose. And you didn't feel like playing because you were going to lose. Of course I can't beat you. Especially if you're constantly avoiding matches. Stop trying to gain attention.
u wish i was afraid to play u. idc if i lose so u can stop droning on about that, no one cares. its not my obligation to play u.

NTA

Smash Lord
Nah it's not being afraid to be play you just afraid to lose. Apparently you do care to complain about koro pwning you with DK and then making excuses about your controller, which is something that you often do.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Nah it's not being afraid to be play you just afraid to lose. Apparently you do care to complain about koro pwning you with DK and then making excuses about your controller, which is something that you often do.
nope, not afraid to lose. Also ur missing the main point which is no one care wat u think so stop goin on and on because ur making urself look bad. if u post one more thing about me being "afraid to lose" ill make sure u never post on this site again

NTA

Smash Lord
You are more pathetic. Go whine about being gimped on another forum. This place isn't for terrible, no-skilled, ragequitting ***** like you.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
You are more pathetic. Go whine about being gimped on another forum. This place isn't for terrible, no-skilled, ragequitting ***** like you.
ur a lowlife who cant do anything except harrass people and talk tough on the internet. Ill talk about watever i want, wherever i want.

NTA

Smash Lord
That's fine. You harassing Koro over a win and then blaming the loss on the type of character you were using and that controller that seems to be broken when you lose. Talking tough would be something like saying I"ll put you in a coffin or some bs. You talk about whatever you want and I'll say the **** I wanna say too :|

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
That's fine. You harassing Koro over a win and then blaming the loss on the type of character you were using and that controller that seems to be broken when you lose. Talking tough would be something like saying I"ll put you in a coffin or some bs. You talk about whatever you want and I'll say the **** I wanna say too :|
how am i harrasing koro, i said one thing, unlike u constantly going on and calling me names like a 12 year old.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Stfu and be content with your loss.
y dont u shut up and go do something else and quit trying to start stuff with me, i said that stuff to koro yesterday and u come on today with ur angry rant thinking ur proving some great point when all ur doing is showing that u have some kind of mental disease.

NTA

Smash Lord
I don't have anything to prove and I wasn't starting anything. It is your fault if you take offense to what I say. I don't give a **** either way.

NTA

Smash Lord
I didn't see it as advice. You just took it that way. Continue to complain about the ways you lose and make excuses about your faulty *** up button.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I didn't see it as advice. You just took it that way. Continue to complain about the ways you lose and make excuses about your faulty *** up button.
wow, ur the one still goin on. how am i continuing to complain? not my fault that u care so much and taking so serious my post i was half joking about. telling me to go to another forum as if im somehow ruining ur life, no one is forcing u to come on smashboards and take all my post serious.

NTA

Smash Lord
Fine, my next post will be related to video uploads and not your faulty **** *** controller
I didn't say you were continuing to complain. You just have a habit of making excuses for your loses and complaining about the way you lost.

Top Bottom