• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Tier Showdown

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
Just in case Meta didn't say anything, we won't be playing until Monday cus' he suddenly had to go for a week long ****ing vacation.

Mr Bushido

Smash Ace
DQDQDQDQDQ

edit: won vs sheer 2-1, game 3 was last stock high %, my heart was pumping, ggs ryan gosling

Last edited:

Mr Bushido

Smash Ace
Won vs Killer 3-1, he used Luigi and I used Samus, video coming.

Shoutouts to @SuPeRbOoM and his screechy upbeat techno music

Last edited:

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
you paused in that first match, right before getting up b'd. you shoulda took a stock, and hence a loss
Technically, under the apex pausing rule it would not have had a different result since killer had the right to restart the match with Z at one less stock (so he'd have one left anyways) and killer with 0% and killer was already at 0%.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
K, mastersplinter is dq'd. Get $$$ vs Shears has until thursday night to finish or someone is getting dq

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
Probably won't get my game in until the weekend. Plan was to play after work but looking like I'll be staying overtime for the rest of the week.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
And so it begins...

half the bracket gets DQd

the tournament is stagnant

Killer ends up winning

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Killer's laptop broke and he sent it in to get repaired and it wont be back until 2 weeks or more, so the winner of Fireblaster vs Sheer will make it to grand finals. Sorry killer but no one wants to wait that long.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Zenyore vs Sheermadness in Grand Finals. Sheer has to win 2 best of 5 sets to win the tourney. Please stream or record if possible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom