• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Tier City 2: Money Match Thread.

BlinkIV

Avenger
AYYY WHAT'S POPPIN' BUTTMAD NERDS. IT'S YABOI BLINK HERE FINNA' DROP SOME LANGUAGE ON YOU FEDORA WEARING SCRUBLORDS. CANNOT COMPREHEND THE AMOUNT OF FIGHTING STREET VS POOPERSCOOPERS X I GOT.

*Listen to enhance reading experience*

SO RIGHT HERE, WE GOT DIS OL' MONEY MATCH/TRASH TALKING THREAD, BUT ONLY FOR ME THO. CAUSE YOU SUCK. SO DIG IT..YOU GUYS ALL SUCK, TEXAS IS GONNA TAKE YOUR MONEY. HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE, HIDE YO CONTROLLERS. BRING YO GAME, BRING YO TRASH TALK, WE GOIN' HAM. I'M BOUTTA CALL SOMEONE OUT THO, SOMEONE WHO I THINK ISN'T DESERVING TO BE A TOP 3 LUCARIO, AND WHO HAS BEEN PLACED AS 3RD BEST LUCARIO. WANNA KNOW WHO? WE ALL KNOW WHO.

THE CALLOUTS!

iPunchKidz: AYYO I SAW YOU DO A LITTLE WELL AGAINST AMSA (ALSO SUCKS), BUT YOU BOTH SUCK WITH LUCARIO, AND SHOULDN'T BE TOP 3. WE GOT DIS $100 MM IN LUCARIO DITTOS BUT CHECK IT. IT'S GONNA BE A FT5, JUST LIKE THE FGC. NOT B/O 3, OR B/O 5. FT5 SON. I GIVE IT TO YA THO, YOU GOT SOME NICE BUTTON MASH COMBOS, BUT SOMETIMES A HOMIE JUST GOTTA EXPAND HIS BANK, YA DIG? COME GET EXPOSED NIGGS. I CAN'T WAIT TO BE ROLLIN' IN DOUGH AFTER TAKING THE CASH, AND THEN WHOOPIN' ON THE REST OF SOCAL. FREECAL THO HUHAA, HUHAA. HOW DO THEY EVEN CONSIDER YOU A BETTER LUCARIO THAN ME? I'M SERIOUSLY CONFUSED. PREPARE TO SEE SOME STYLIN' FROM ME!

THIS GOES OUT TO ANYONE ELSE ATTENDING, YA'LL SUCK. COME AT US, BRING YOUR A GAME, AND EXPECT TO LOSE. IF YOU THINK WE'RE BEING FRAUDULENT, JOIN THE TEXAS VS THE WORLD CREWBATTLE. I GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT WIN, L0L.

With that being said, this will be the the thread for all big money matches, and exhibition matches. Commence trash talk, don't be fraudulent. This is the time to lose your money to us! To start it off, I'm accepting donations (MM's). I'll do whatever amount, and i'll let you pick between my Ike or Lucario.

HOMEBOY APPROVAL THO, YEAAAUHH. #YEET

Matches:

Vs iPunchKidz: $100 FT5

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS THREAD FOR MORE MATCHES, BUT FOR NOW..TEXAS OUT! DIP!

#ALLHAILBASEDGODDUNTU

Last edited:

The_Dragonite

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheDragoniteTV
Me and Lunchables are supposed to have a $5 MM.

Then Dakpo and Lunchables VS Me and Redd/PinkFresh/SGC Dad $10 MM.

The_Dragonite

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheDragoniteTV
thats why its a /PinkFresh/Dad MM. Redd and PF are maybe's. if they dont come me and Dad are gonna have to team up to win.

(sorry marcus im forcing you to play a MM with me i need all the help i can get)

Last edited:

Shokio

Netplay 4 Days
NNID
Shokio
If NinjaLink or Pitzer are coming, I challenge either one to a $10 MM.

If Leffen or Vixen is coming, I challenge either one to a $10 MM.

I don't think any of these 4 are confirmed to come though. Cause they're scared. Oooooooooh! (Just matching the mood of the thread)

Last edited:

The_Dragonite

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheDragoniteTV
Update.

Lunchables and I $10 Bo5 MM

$5 Dakpo and Lunchables vs Level 9 CPU Diddu and I. (yes. im serious)

$5 Dollar MM Me vs Shokio?
$5 Dollar MM ME vs Dakpo?
$5 Dollar MM me vs Whiteout (Twim. idk what he is going by anymore)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Perfect time to plug in this:

HEY I'M COOL AND LOOKING FOR A DOUBLES PARTNER. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE GANON SUPER GANON TO TEAM WITH ME?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dakpo what about me we can do Fox Falco and Falco dittos

Bryonato

Green Hat
I want to MM Lunchables and Dakpo as well just because I enjoy both matchups.

Also SB I want to MM Ness v Wario

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ya $1 or $5. It's mostly the set I'm looking forward to, not the money (won or lost)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
NO

Mac Daddy StrongBad does not need to take that much money from me

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
@ Strong Badam Strong Badam

Friend of mine wants me to MM your DK and tell him how he compares to you since he can't go. So you down for a $1 MM? lol

Top Bottom