• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Loud Noises Smashfest: Apparently, deemed inferior.

Rogue

Smash Cadet
Is this a mostly Melee crowd? I live 8 minutes away from CoD and would come to this for Brawl.

Kochiha Ichihara

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, Mars, now I feel old.
Okay, we're going to put a start date up for the second Saturday in September; check the first post for additional details.

slomo431

Smash Ace
are these replacing or supplementing the CoD events Sveet was planning?

Kochiha Ichihara

Smash Apprentice
Alright, so things get cleared up, I'm not trying to intentionally out Sveet. (Do I look like a Televangelist?) I was never aware that his were going to go on the same day until he announced it on the Vro Zone thread. If people are so fixated on me not hosting something, fine; I'm not going to be an ******* about it. But I do wish to say that the amount of drama and utter stupidity that goes and has been going into the playing of a video game is a little bit sickening.

Top Bottom