• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Los Angeles Backyard Brawl/Melee is now June 14!!!!

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Wow lol because nobody came for melee we ended up only doing brawl and I got 2nd lol.

Edit: But onto what happened later this has to be the worst thing I've ever seen done at a smash tournament. read the convo.

(7:38:46 PM) Residentwaffle: hey
(7:38:54 PM) Residentwaffle: are u there?
(7:46:45 PM) Rickforce007: Yoo
(7:46:52 PM) Rickforce007: this is Ikki
(7:47:10 PM) Residentwaffle: are u the person that got jacked his money from his partner?
(7:47:14 PM) Rickforce007: yes..
(7:47:26 PM) Residentwaffle: you teamed with shadowrob right?
(7:47:29 PM) Rickforce007: yes
(7:47:32 PM) Residentwaffle: wow
(7:47:41 PM) Residentwaffle: i think he also took money out of the pot
(7:47:53 PM) Residentwaffle: cuz we didn't have enough to pay singles
(7:47:58 PM) Rickforce007: wtf
(7:48:14 PM) Residentwaffle: yeah i sucks im sorry

Yeah that's right Shadowrob did not pay his partner for doubles for the money that they won, he just took his teams winnings and took off. Also we had money missing from the pot which gives me reason to believe since he already stole his partner's money that he also took some extra money out of the pot because we did not have enough to pay out singles. Mycojeb was the one in charge with pot but next time I'll be sure to keep it to make sure no one takes anything. I hope you pay your partner back Shadowrob this is not something anyone tolerates in the smash community whether it be brawl or melee.

mastermycojeb

Smash Apprentice
i had the money in my pocket the whole time. what happen was, he said he was leaving. since doubles was over, i gave him the $42 for first place doubles. i did not know that he didn't give his partners share until it was too late. so it is shadow's fault, not mine.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Edit: Looks like Rob is gonna give his partner the money. Hopefully I can find out who took the money from the pot.

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
Wow lol because nobody came for melee we ended up only doing brawl and I got 2nd lol.

Edit: But onto what happened later this has to be the worst thing I've ever seen done at a smash tournament. read the convo.

(7:38:46 PM) Residentwaffle: hey
(7:38:54 PM) Residentwaffle: are u there?
(7:46:45 PM) Rickforce007: Yoo
(7:46:52 PM) Rickforce007: this is Ikki
(7:47:10 PM) Residentwaffle: are u the person that got jacked his money from his partner?
(7:47:14 PM) Rickforce007: yes..
(7:47:26 PM) Residentwaffle: you teamed with shadowrob right?
(7:47:29 PM) Rickforce007: yes
(7:47:32 PM) Residentwaffle: wow
(7:47:41 PM) Residentwaffle: i think he also took money out of the pot
(7:47:53 PM) Residentwaffle: cuz we didn't have enough to pay singles
(7:47:58 PM) Rickforce007: wtf
(7:48:14 PM) Residentwaffle: yeah i sucks im sorry

Yeah that's right Shadowrob did not pay his partner for doubles for the money that they won, he just took his teams winnings and took off. Also we had money missing from the pot which gives me reason to believe since he already stole his partner's money that he also took some extra money out of the pot because we did not have enough to pay out singles. Mycojeb was the one in charge with pot but next time I'll be sure to keep it to make sure no one takes anything. I hope you pay your partner back Shadowrob this is not something anyone tolerates in the smash community whether it be brawl or melee.
Hey its Shadow guys.
Yo, I did accidently take Ikkis money and I already contacted him first thing this morning to let him know Im going to give him back his money.
Im holding onto it for him until he contacts me back.
I was in a real hurry, I asked that guy (the host) if he can give me my share of the money, he gave my the money and I left blindly without counting it because I really thought he gave me my share.
It wasnt until I was on the road to Rancho Cucomonga that I realized that I had way more money then expected, so I did the math and saw that I accidently took my partners money.
It wasnt intentional but pure accident because I was in a hurry.
I apologized to Ikki and already told him whats up.
I know how it is in the smash community, Im not new at this and wouldnt disrespect anyone like that.
As far as any of the other stolen money, I wouldnt know I got $42 exact.
$21 for me and $21 for Ikki.
You guys were the ones ordering pizza and all that mess with the lot money so if anything you guys should be blaming yourselfs for that not me.
the only thing I admit that I did is accidently took Ikkis money which Im still waiting on him to contact me.

mastermycojeb

Smash Apprentice
the extra money did went to the pizza. i don't know where waffle got the idea of the money getting jacked. probably he thought that because we were missing money, that someone jacked it.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
40$ out of my pocket went to ordering pizza, the total was 67$ I think we sold at least 17 slices. It may have not been rob but someone either didn't pay or took money from the pot.

mio

Smash Ace
In an event where lots of strangers are getting together and money's flowing around, cashboxes, calculators and bookkeeping are your friends.

Top Bottom