• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lordhelmet's Monthly House Tourney v3 Results

lordhelmet

Smash Master
11/18/2012 - West MI - Apex 2013 Ruleset

Helo everyone. This event was the best one so far :reverse: even with the people who couldn't show. Uhhh idk, shoutouts later. Thanx everyone for coming today.

Project Melee $5

[collapse=Bracket]

[/collapse]

1: Ally ($24.00) :falcon::ike:
2: Jawsome ($12.00) :link2::ganondorf:
3: L_Cancel ($4.00) :jigglypuff:
4: Robjoe :charizard:
5: Red :zelda: :charizard:
5: Ame :bowser2:
7: Leo :random:
7: ANAL :random:

Brawl Doubles $10 per team

[collapse=Bracket]

[/collapse]

1: Ally + lordhelmet($36.00) :metaknight::marth::snake: / :metaknight::falcon:
2: L_Cancel + Legit($18.00) :olimar: / :gw:
3: Ori + Robjoe ($6.00) :metaknight: / :zerosuitsamus:
4: Jawsome + Red :pikachu2: / :sheik::falco:
5: Ame + Sophy :random: / :random:
5: TBird + Leo :snake: / :lucario:

Brawl Singles $5

[collapse=Bracket]

[/collapse]

1: Ally ($33.00) :metaknight::falco::snake:
2: L_Cancel ($16.50) :olimar:
3: Ori_Bro ($5.50) :olimar::metaknight:
4: lordhelmet :metaknight::falcon:
5: Legit :gw:
5: Red :falco::sheik:
7: Ame :ike:
7: Jawsome :pikachu2:
9: Vox :yoshi2::pit:
9: Robjoe :zerosuitsamus:
13: TBird :snake:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i never won a match with ICs and only won 1 game total with MK. I went like 90% Olimar

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Okay ya. Correct me on characters because I guessed on a lot of them.

SHOUTOUTS:

1: Ally ($33.00) :metaknight::falco::snake: Thanks for coming to this & teaming with me. I learned a lot this weekend and I'm ready for PS5 :yeahboi:
2: L_Cancel ($16.50) :olimar::popo: Thank you for the many friendlies, I'm starting to get the hang of everything now! Hit me up if you ever want to wifi! Maybe I'll see you and Ally on Monday or some ****.
3: Ori_Bro ($5.50) :olimar::metaknight: Really close set, I'll be back. And I won't trip into your purple fsmash game three next time :denzel:
4: lordhelmet :metaknight::falcon: Stepped it up 2day. Needs to continue practicing for PS5.
5: Legit :gw: Awesome set in doubles - you are getting really good at dubz!
5: Red :falco::sheik: Yooo, let's see more of that Falco.
7: Ame :random: It was fun hanging out with you! We didn't get to play which made me sad - I will hope to see you again soon.
7: Jawsome :pikachu2: Even though you lost to Red - you played amazingly well in friendlies. Keep it up dude.
9: Vox :yoshi2: Thank you for showing up to this! Hope to see ya again.
9: Robjoe :zerosuitsamus: Hope you had fun! Get Super back into Brawl. It's not the same without him.
13: TBird :snake: neat

RED6

Smash Apprentice
That Falco and Sheik will be taking big names come PS5
;D

1000g2g3g4g800999

Smash Journeyman
I thought Project Melee was a hacked version of Melee, and Project M was the one where Brawl is made to be more like Melee.

RED6

Smash Apprentice
Also, was a copy of Blackest Night seen anywhere around your house, Lordy? It's a comic I was reading, but I think I may have left it there

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I didn't go ICs in singles bracket, only friendlies. I went 100% Olimar for wins and losses!

Full shoutouts later! >:l

Vox

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2267-8895-6976
Just a note, I was :yoshi: :pit: in the tourney - I used pit in my second match vs red. ;)

JTsm

Smash Master
Updated PR results.

Cmon Ori, L_Cancel not so tuff. >:I

Vox

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2267-8895-6976
By the way did anyone save the second match I had with Ike? I'd really like to watch the replay of that.
Also, I'll definitely come again, that was a ton of fun :D

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
By the way did anyone save the second match I had with Ike? I'd really like to watch the replay of that.
Also, I'll definitely come again, that was a ton of fun :D
Right hur
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjtt...NCRUFkmSFdcagMrxuX&index=5&feature=plpp_video

Also the rest of the matches are being uploaded to this play list
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf5pMK2I3XnqSmtNCRUFkmSFdcagMrxuX

But, For some reason the grand finals save was corrupt.
Im sorry guys :(

Ill post again when I upload some more vids but this is it for now I have to go to work soon

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
1: Ally ($33.00) - YoOoOoo! I was happy you camee! I enjoyed talking to you and playing you! I still have a ways to go but all the practice I got from you is helping me move in the right direction(:
2: L_Cancel ($16.50) - YoOoOoO!
3: Ori_Bro ($5.50) - GGs! I see improvement in your Olimar from when you first started! Maybe just work on the ditto instead of cping! Idk! Nice seeing you!
4: lordhelmet - Lordy! You're improving a lot, along with all of west MI, your set with Ori was so closeeee! omgggg! Next time! >:l
5: Legit - You're the most improved player in west MI since these events started. You've progressed so much, it's forcing me to adapt every time I play you! best dubs team! yeahhh buddyy!
5: Red - GGs! The Sheik Olimar MU is really hard, and I have a lot of practice in it! You definitely improved since last we played though!
7: Ame - GGs in Project M! BOWSER
7: Jawsome - OMG hypest project M set ever! sjdafhjsfj
9: Vox - Yoo! I saw you on the board and saw you playing. I didn't get to meet you face to face but I'm glad you were able to come out, and come out to more stuff in the future!
9: Robjoe - Charizard! GGs in project M and Brawl! I enjoyed talking to you, you're a really chill person(:
13: TBird - Yooo! Ask Lordy about b reversing! I'm glad you picked up a new character! Snake is a lot better than falcon!

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Tom's Too Legit for Dubz Shoutouts

I figured since I finally won some $$$ I should do some shout out :yeahboi:

1: Ally ($33.00) :metaknight::falco::snake: Thanks for coming to our tourney and bodying everyone except in doubles ;)
2: L_Cancel ($16.50) :olimar: West Michigan's best Team. We almost did it. Thanks for letting me backpack to second.
3: Ori_Bro ($5.50) :olimar::metaknight: Glad you came out and we finally got to play offline.
4: lordhelmet :metaknight::falcon: Yooo, Trip Moar Please. JK you played really well keep it up.
5: Legit :gw: So who wants to team with me for PS5 :denzel:
5: Red :falco::sheik: *****es dont know bout that Red Falco
7: Ame :ike: Good stuff glad you had fun come to more stuff man see you in Muskegon
7: Jawsome :pikachu2: Get bodied in Project M
9: Vox :yoshi2: Thanks for showing up glad to see new players
9: Robjoe :zerosuitsamus: Good stuff glad you could make it
13: TBird :snake: I love the snake. Oh and Come to PS5
Sophy - good to see you but I wish you would have entered singles
Leo - thanks for coming out

Lordy's Roommates
You guys keep getting better and thanks for letting us use your house again and again

Moar Vids
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf5pMK2I3XnqSmtNCRUFkmSFdcagMrxuX&feature=mh_lolz

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
4: lordhelmet :metaknight::falcon: why do I see mk first... Not enough manliness helmat >:O!!

jk~

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
KoolOriBro Shoutouts

1: Ally - Nice seeing you Elliot. Fun friendlies and fun matches at the tourney the night before xD. I'll get my :olimar: good one day.

2: L_Cancel - fun sets Jason. I have a lot to learn till I become the :olimar: I want to be. You are right about trying to counter pick haha. I'll get you eventually.

3: Ori_Bro - Definitely need to practice a little more. The sets with Lordy and Legit shouldn't have been that close and you need to beat L more D:<

4: lordhelmet - Thanks for such a fun tourney and an amazing set. I definitely learned from the set. I'll be much more difficult next time you better believe it. HMU at PS5 and we will money match

5: Legit - Nice to finally play you Tom! I definitely am not used to the :gw: matchup haha. You almost got me :p

5: Red - fun stuff in dubss

7: Ame - fun stuff in dubs

7: Jawsome - ggs in singles and dubs Mike!

9: Vox - didn't play, but your :yoshi2: has promise! Look up videos of DeltaCod and you can become a formidable Yoshi!

9: Robjoe - Thanks for teaming with me :D

13: TBird - fun stuff in doubles. Hope you come to more events. Your Snake is pretty solid (bad joke)

I'll definitely be at the next Lordy event :D

Top Bottom