• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for ways to improve my skill.

Yoda120741

Smash Rookie
I am looking for challenges that will help me improve my smash skill. I can't go to any tournaments, and I can regularly destroy all of my friends...so is there any good challenge for me? :confused:

Razed

Smash Ace
Well, first give us an idea of your level, and what chars you play. Can you Wavedash and SHFFL perfectly? If not, the best way to improve is just to practice those till you get them

Yoda120741

Smash Rookie
I can wd all right, but no, I can't SHFFL, but at least I know what it is xD. I will practice that though thanks!

Razed

Smash Ace
No prob. Once you get all the advanced techniques down, the only thing that can really improve your game is playing against more experience players. Which is, on a side note, what I am going to do next saturday ^.^ I have good technical skill, but I have never even played a player who can short hop, so the upcoming tourney will help my game alot :3

Uck2

Smash Cadet
When you learn all the good stuff be sure to train your friends also so they get better meaning youll get better also.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
Be sure to learn how to shffl, it gives you a larger variety of attacks.

Be sure to really learn how to l-cancel, it's one of the most important things.

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
something fun that i do to practice teching when i recover is I pick captain falcon and i go against peach and le her get my percent up to about 70 and i just keep recovering over and over and tech every hit she gives me it showed me the difference between regular di and smash di

Top Bottom