• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for volunteers for one last Brawl project. Work consists of data entry.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Hello all,

I'm working on a very large project that I have already put many hours in to, that has a very large data-entry component. Instead of spending ~50 hours on the data entry and ~100+ hours on the rest, I'd like to split the data entry portion up amongst a group of as many volunteers as I can. If I get 1-3 hours per person I'll be quite happy.

Anyone still have enough love of the game to join me in this? If it sounds like something you'd be interested in I can go over more details with you. Post or PM me if you're interested.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Are you trying to keep the final product under wraps thus the lack of details?

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Do you? You made that horrible post on MIOM about how Melee is the ultimate Smash game forever and Brawl and Smash 4 are objectively crap. :(

But yeah, I'll try to help out.
Don't get confused by that article. The point of that article was "Smash 4 is going to be like Brawl, and if you don't like that, that's fine, but if you play Melee, don't be a jerk to the people who don't, like people did when Brawl came out."

I mostly play PM these days because our local Brawl scene died sadly, but Brawl has a special place in my heart and I still write stuff about how it works and is underrated plenty. And yes, I have the love of the game to help :)

I'll PM you.

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
Do you? You made that horrible post on MIOM about how Melee is the ultimate Smash game forever and Brawl and Smash 4 are objectively crap. :(

But yeah, I'll try to help out.
I should submit my "essays" on SWF responding to that article to MIOM and see if they'll publish it XD

Although something tells me MIOM doesn't care what the word "objectively" actually means as long as it's used to say Melee > Brawl, and also that they wouldn't like a lot of what I said (or at least the general audience wouldn't). Tagxy's post probably states it better but it still probably wouldn't go over well with them : P

So Praxis, do you still need help for this random Brawl project? If you do, do I need to have Brawl on me for this? If so I can't help since I don't have my Wii with me (not allowed to bring it off to college with me... bleh). Otherwise PM me or whatever and I'll see if I'm able to be of assistance (no promises though).

P.S: Your post on reddit is pretty impressive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom