• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for tutoring.

FozzyPickles

Smash Rookie
Hello there, My name is isaac and I'm fairly new to the competitive scene of smash brothers.
I'd like to say I'm fairly decent at the game but I'm looking to improve... A lot. If anyone would like to give me help and practice 1v1s with me that would be great! If you would also like we can skype to make it easier.

Kinslayer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4597-0744-1374
Hello there, My name is isaac and I'm fairly new to the competitive scene of smash brothers.
I'd like to say I'm fairly decent at the game but I'm looking to improve... A lot. If anyone would like to give me help and practice 1v1s with me that would be great! If you would also like we can skype to make it easier.
Crimson_assassin is the Skype name and im more than happy to help you get better.

Top Bottom