• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for training partner

riley_winterton12

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm looking for a training partner on Wii U. I'm a sheik main and want to test my skills against someone who is serious about the game, rather than having to practice against people on for glory and constantly play on FD. If u want to play then send me a message and I'll give u my NNID

ScarletShepherd24M

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ben.22
Hey guys, I'm looking for a training partner on Wii U. I'm a sheik main and want to test my skills against someone who is serious about the game, rather than having to practice against people on for glory and constantly play on FD. If u want to play then send me a message and I'll give u my NNID
yeah, I'm looking for sparring people as well. I can't say I have a set schedule of when I can play. I'll try to pop in for at least 30-60 minutes if I can.
WiiU NNID: AscendingPsychic

Greasy Mawf

Smash Rookie
I'd be down to spar sometime, I can't remember my nnd right now but I main with link and lucas, I'm usually on for an hour or two most nights

Pizzalover346

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pizzalover346
3DS FC
3024-8124-3542
I'll spar I need some practice too. My NNID is Pizzalover346, and I main Little Mac so any matchup is one I need to practice

Hoodini66

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0533-4156-9930
EVERYBODY I NEED A PARTNER IN SMASH BROS 3DS I NEED YOUR 3DS FRIEND CODE THIS IS MY FRIEND CODE
0533-4156-9930

Hoodini66

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0533-4156-9930
I'll spar I need some practice too. My NNID is Pizzalover346, and I main Little Mac so any matchup is one I need to practice
Pizzalover346 ok i will be your partner i main cloud i will need your 3ds Friend code and this is my 3DS Friend code
0533-4156-9930 tell me when you add me!

Top Bottom