• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Sparring Partner(s)

mb_Zero

Smash Rookie
NNID
mb_Zero
3DS FC
2552-1212-3154
Hi all,

*If there is a thread already made about this I'm sorry*

I've really want to get into the competitive scene of SSB4 and am desperately searching for a sparring partner. I'd like to play with serious players and those who can play round after round after round.

Some background... I'm a school teacher. I'm quite busy Monday-Friday, but try to keep my evenings and weekends as open as possible. I may not be able to play constantly but I will play a lot and as much as possible.

I want to get my ass handed to me, over and over. Hit me up! I hope to play soon!

g00dapollo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Barayas
3DS FC
0061-0892-6923
Can't say I'll hand your ass to you. But I'd certainly be down to spar.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Feel free to add me. I added you.

I almost didn't want to cooperate because I initially thought the thread title said "Looking for Spamming Partners".

HopesDie3

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hopesdie
3DS FC
4742-6213-2140
Feel free to add me. I added you.

I almost didn't want to cooperate because I initially thought the thread title said "Looking for Spamming Partners".
i added you

Hi, I just add you. I will play whenever I can as well.

Hope to play with sometime
i added you as well

Last edited by a moderator:

mb_Zero

Smash Rookie
NNID
mb_Zero
3DS FC
2552-1212-3154
Excellent!

Again, I'm pretty busy during the day. Truth be told when I've had a break before a class starts I'm playing "For Glory". Some of you may have faced me because I might be winning mid game then literally stop playing due to a class coming in.

I'm adding you all now! Message me how to contact you to play! Looking forward to smashing!

ソチャラ「Sóchara 」

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AllahuAkbar
3DS FC
0061-0828-3959
Excellent!

Again, I'm pretty busy during the day. Truth be told when I've had a break before a class starts I'm playing "For Glory". Some of you may have faced me because I might be winning mid game then literally stop playing due to a class coming in.

I'm adding you all now! Message me how to contact you to play! Looking forward to smashing!
Add me too! I main megaman and train every day. I think playing ditto's is good for pointing out our weaknesses.

mb_Zero

Smash Rookie
NNID
mb_Zero
3DS FC
2552-1212-3154
I've added everyone who has replied in this thread so far!

Cakehoarder

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2105-8689-8871
I would also be down to add everyone in here! My FC is 2105-8689-8871. Tell me if you add me!

Top Bottom