• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for some hot Atlantic South Biweeklies, Tournaments, or Power Rankings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Greetings and Salutations to all the Atlantic South Smashers....

...and all you visitors from other regions as well, I guess.

I've decided that one of my first orders of business as a Moderator is to compile a list of everything going on in the region and put it in one place.

The idea behind this is to have a place where all the Biweeklies, Power Ranks, and Tournaments can hang out. Also, this thread gives ease to everyone trying to find a tournament or biweekly to cure their smash cravings, or quick reference to see who are the hottest players in the Atlantic South.

Any Tournament directors or Power Rank coordinators that would like their threads, or anyone that has questions or comments on this, please send me a PM and I'll get it added ASAP.

This thread is locked, as posts should be made in the thread cooresponding to what the post is about.

<insert more colorful promotional words and advertisings here>

And so without further adu (or specific order)...

Power Rankings

Mid-South Power Rankings (AL, AR, MS, TN)
NC Power Ranking
Georgia Power Ranks
Florida Power Ranks

Biweeklies

INNsomnia: The Smash Buffet - Biweeklies (Memphis, TN)
*Mobile* Alabama Biweeklies
Mini Bi Weekly's in Decatur Georgia
Smashers Unite 2 - Biweeklies (FL)
CFL Biweeklies

Tournaments

Twilight Showdown© 6

Circuit Tournaments and Results

LAST Smash: Baton Rouge, LA - 9/22

Circuit Information and Current Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom