• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Smashers in the Brockport, NY Area

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Hey everyone, pretty much the title says it all. If you're near Brockport and like PM or Melee, hit me up. Thanks!

QEDem

Smash Rookie
Hey, new to the scene. Live in Buffalo, but I have a car. Looking to smash a lot this summer as I'm freshly graduating. Hopefully we could get a few more people but...I'm in.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Yeah awesome! Look at RIT Smash Club's page on Facebook as well, a lot of us post there and we're trying to figure out plans for the summer too. If you know of anyone in the Brockport area too that'd be great!

QEDem

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately I don't, though I do follow the RIT smash group. I occasionally look at the page, but I have never been. I have a few friends in Rochester but none play smash. Definitely willing to make the trip.

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
UB has a smash club on Wednesdays at 8pm in the student union, today was the last meeting of the semester though. We had 6 melee tv's, 2 PM tv's, and 1 marvel TV today. Fortunately, we play a lot outside of smash club as well. PM me or jank++ if you want details.

McNabb

Smash Rookie
Hey, I live about 10 minutes from Brockport (Kendall), and I'd love to join you for some Smash. I have a few friends that would probably come out sometimes, too.

Also, we hold a small Smashfest every few Sundays here in the sticks. Good to see some more Smash love in the area!

flannel_K

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm with the bro above me here (McNabb). We're based outta Kendall and would probably be more than happy to get some smash going you guys. I also run a smashfest at my place most sundays, hit me up sometime if you want details. Definitely refreshing for us out this way to find people who play more than casually!

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Yeah definitely let me know! During the semester RIT has a Smash Club thing every Wednesday and Friday, maybe we could carpool sometimes.

Edit: But obviously hang out near Brockport too. Duh haha

Last edited:

flannel_K

Smash Rookie
Alright, necrobumping the hell out of this one but it's high time we get something happening in the big void between Buffalo and Rochester, and I feel like our area is the area to do it in.

Myself and some others just ran a PM side-event recently in Syracuse, and it's kicked our asses into gear on getting monthly tournaments started soon (possibly starting next month), more than likely be using a venue in Hamlin, just north of bport.

If anyone's interested, lemme know. I'll keep you all updated as we get our ducks in a line for this.

flannel_K

Smash Rookie
I've been attending, I went to Salt City + UBS the other weekend :p were you there too? (I unfortunately don't know anyone by their names or tags for the most part haha)

Also, myself and the chunk of players who usually play are in Kendall - we're just a little northwest of bport in the sticks

JsseKyl

Smash Rookie
NNID
JKyle420
I'm from Rochester I'd love to meet up and smash.. Would be very rusty for melee though and I've never touched project M

Top Bottom