• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Smashers in the Atlanta Area

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Hey i'm here in Atlanta Georgia for the summer and I wanted to know of some hot spots, maybe some get togathers you ATL smashers usually meet at. I heard there's some really good smashers in Atlanta and I would like to play them. I have alot of videos posted (Check Thashogun on youtube.com) so you can get some measure of how I play. I gave up Melee pretty much and play brawl (not really competitively yet) but I don't mind wiping some of the rust off my melee skill to play some of you guys. Well if anybody is interested or know of any good Atlanta area smashing please let me know, i'd love to play Georgia's finest.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Lol, oh never that, I still look forward to those! :D:D:D

I'm in Atlanta right now for job purposes (I need money, and another car!) and will be here for the rest of the summer. Oh yea, thanks for the much love on my video too. And right now, i'm gonna try to get some sleep, but Air Matts really suck.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
gg nes you always see the best in people.
You saying my best game are John's!?! Oh best believe it's on! I'm not gonna need full skillz to beat you n00b :laugh:

I can say (and nobody's prolly gonna agree with me) but Brawl has helped me think better and take full advantage of opportunities given, but i'm rusty on my tech skill lol. I actually might blow the dust off my old tech skill on melee just too own you n00b, but I really haven't played melee since brawl seriously.

Also thank you for the love on my vid too, u rock also.

Top Bottom