• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for smashers in Buena Park, CA

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
Hello, I'm from San Jose in Norcal and I'll be staying at Kensington Dr, Buena Park, CA 90621 on Sunday and Monday...

Anyone live there or within 20 minutes that can play smash? Post here and leave your aim SN... I'm practically on aim all the time. Thanks.

khepri

Smash Lord
My brother and sister live in buena park so I'm there all the time. I live in Downey, which is like less than 20 minutes away. We should play Monday since I cant on Sunday.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I live about 10-20 minutes away, Westminster isn't very far off Buena Park but I suck so yeah... I can definitely smash on sunday and maybe I'll invite a few people over like say, neighborhoodP?

P told me you **** so I look forward to playing you and I know he is too lol

AIM: WhiteBeltNoobxD

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
I live about 10-20 minutes away, Westminster isn't very far off Buena Park but I suck so yeah... I can definitely smash on sunday and maybe I'll invite a few people over like say, neighborhoodP?

P told me you **** so I look forward to playing you and I know he is too lol

AIM: WhiteBeltNoobxD
I'm not that good. I'm just going to go to the house of the closest person I can find in Buena Park, whoever's house is easiest to get too because I don't want to trouble my parents too much.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
yeah I guess a smashfest but I don't want too many people, only 4 or 5 at the most.

****in mike, your posts are funnier than usual...

Top Bottom