• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for players in Appleton, Wi area

punkonjunk

Smash Cadet
NNID
punkonjunk
3DS FC
3480-2775-5641
Switch FC
Sw-7819-1079-8971
Yup, I live in appleton. I just recently picked up learning how to play this game seriously, but I'm relatively good for a "noob". I'd like to learn how to play this game like a pro, so I'm looking for smashfests or tourneys in the area. I don't really know how to find these things, at all. Thanks for the help.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Hey, I'm from Neenah, want to play tomorrow? Myself and any other available Fox Cities smashers can get you up to speed. PM me some contact info and we can talk about it.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I am currently on break from college, and am in Appleton until January 26th. I'm staying at my dad's house right now which is near Pierce Park. If you want to pm me and I'll give you my address/phone number and we can play sometime.

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I would play with 18spikes and James Sparrow and probably marth101 if i were you, which you prolly are, so yeah.............. good luck

I wouldn't consider myself, cuz i suck.......end of story, Have a Nice Day

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Where in Appleton do you live? I live on the East Side. Would be nice to know, and is there anyone else you know who plays smash competatively.

punkonjunk

Smash Cadet
NNID
punkonjunk
3DS FC
3480-2775-5641
Switch FC
Sw-7819-1079-8971
RIGHT by pierce park, actually. Uh, I've got some stuff to take care of over today and probably tomorrow, but other than Wednesday, most of my week is pretty much open. Contact me via PM, or I'll contact you in a day or 2.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
RIGHT by pierce park, actually. Uh, I've got some stuff to take care of over today and probably tomorrow, but other than Wednesday, most of my week is pretty much open. Contact me via PM, or I'll contact you in a day or 2.
Lol, thats hilarious, James Sparrow is prob like 2 blocks from your house.

punkonjunk

Smash Cadet
NNID
punkonjunk
3DS FC
3480-2775-5641
Switch FC
Sw-7819-1079-8971
A guy I know told me someone lives down the street who holds smashfests all the time, so that's probobly him. :p
We'll see about tomarrow. I haven't slept in almost 50 hours, because my neighbor's ridiculous music. I just called the cops, so if I can catch some sleep tonight, I'll send out some PM's in the morning.

Alright, how about tomarrow around 5 for a few hours? I'll send out a PM in a sec.

Xtra

Smash Ace
I am currently on break from college, and am in Appleton until January 26th. I'm staying at my dad's house right now which is near Pierce Park. If you want to pm me and I'll give you my address/phone number and we can play sometime.
when are we getting down? u said u would sometime and im going to have to hold that to u! whos donvito? i think i know but im not sure. inform me BIZNATCHES!

punkonjunk

Smash Cadet
NNID
punkonjunk
3DS FC
3480-2775-5641
Switch FC
Sw-7819-1079-8971
uh, you know what? I'm really glad that the 3 of you weren't like, 14yo scenesters or something. Because then I would have been felt like a huge cho'mo'. But yeah, that was fun. Maybe it'll be a miracle, and I'll be a lil better by friday for that smashfest, but I doubt it. That was alot of fun, though.

No one said anything about teh holez in my face. :p

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Yeah before you came I looked in your user profile to see how old you were. And since we're like the same age I wasn't concerned. Your left ear had cool gauges or whatever they're called, that's the first time I've seen multiple on one lobe.

Xtra, idk, sometime me and Steve will come down to Fondy or something. We should have when Chansen was still around. That would have been fun.

punkonjunk

Smash Cadet
NNID
punkonjunk
3DS FC
3480-2775-5641
Switch FC
Sw-7819-1079-8971
is chansen not around? Isn't that the guy I know? Uh, I'm kinda tired, I wasn't trying to call attention to the piercings, so much as stating that it's nice that I wasn't immediately met with either "did it hurt?" or "Oh, why would you do that???"

James Sparrow

Smash Master
lol I definitely noticed them, I just know it's impolite to say things like that. Chansen is the guy you played with, but I thought he went back to school this weekend. Maybe I'm wrong, idk.

Xtra

Smash Ace
lol I definitely noticed them, I just know it's impolite to say things like that. Chansen is the guy you played with, but I thought he went back to school this weekend. Maybe I'm wrong, idk.
OH SNAP CHANSEN! LETS GET DRUNK WITH THAT KID! what do u wanna drink? smash is lame. is donvitoor puffinator? i like fox.....sometimes

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
If I was Puffinator, I'd have to kill myself, im just a friend of marth101's (maybe i should just start saying ethan :/) and kind of new to smash :/

Top Bottom