• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Looking for players) Central Florida Project:M... Dunnellon FL

Oatmealski

The Hero of Oatmeal (and chin beards too).
3DS FC
1821-9353-4818
Greetings, fellow smashers.

We are looking for players to practice with and compete against. We are a mini-community based around Project:M. We are taking anybody in, it doesn't matter if you play casually, competitively, if you just started playing, or if you have extreme skill... We want you!

We are looking to expand our community and want to improve the players amongst us, and improve you also, because no matter what everybody can get better at Smash, if you can be coached then you are welcome, but if not please do not waste your time and our time.

Or if you are willing to challenge us, we welcome challengers also. We would do anything to expand our community.

Right now we have about 6 consistent players:

シシガミ(AJ) - Main: Roy, Ike, Marth
Others: Link, Gannondorf

BCKP(Brannon) - Main: Samus
Others: Link

Tenebie(John) - Main: Marth
Others: Captain Falcon, Fox

Dr. Oatmealski(CJ) - Main: Lucas
Others: Ness, Mario, Snake

BlueMage(Tom) - Main: DK and Olimar

LumiSadi(Luis) - Main: Fox and Falco

A couple players that are learning Project:M:

Casteole(Sara) - Main: Link

Mrs. Oatmealski(Ashley) - Main: Link

Scout(Scott) - Main: Zero Suit Samus

And some guys that are just looking to play casually:

NEEPL(Andre) - Main: Bowser

Kirby - Main: Kirby

2CHNZ(Emery) - Main: Lucario

Belle(Tim) - Main: Luigi
Other: Peach

We are welcoming anybody who is willing to play with us and we hope to see you at our venue.

DATE: Every Saturday
TIME: 11am - 7pm

We look forward to seeing you.

Contact us -
CELL: 352-445-2269
EMAIL: cjbusca24@gmail.com

You can also personal message me, or tenebie.

Attachments

tenebie

Smash Rookie
Greetings, fellow smashers.

We are looking for players to practice with and compete against. We are a mini-community based around Project:M. We are taking anybody in, it doesn't matter if you play casually, competitively, if you just started playing, or if you have extreme skill... We want you!

We are looking to expand our community and want to improve the players amongst us, and improve you also, because no matter what everybody can get better at Smash, if you can be coached then you are welcome, but if not please do not waste your time and our time.

Or if you are willing to challenge us, we welcome challengers also. We would do anything to expand our community.

Right now we have about 4 consistent players:

シシ神(AJ) - Main: Roy
Others: Link, Ike, Marth, Gannondorf

SquirrelBanana(Brannon) - Main: Samus
Others: Link, Ike, Marth

Tenebie(John) - Main: Marth
Others: Captain Falcon, Fox

Dr. Oatmealski(CJ) - Main: Lucas
Others: Ness, Mario, Snake

A couple guys that are learning Project:M:
Scout(Scott) - Main: Zero Suit Samus

And some guys that are just looking to play for the fun of it:

NEEPL(Andre) - Main: Bowser

Kirby - Main: Kirby

2CHNZ(Emery) - Main: Lucario

Belle(Tim) - Main: Luigi
Other: Peach

We are welcoming anybody who is willing to play with us and we hope to see you at our venue.

DATE: Every Saturday
TIME: 11am - 7pm

We look forward to seeing you.
:mewtwopm: :mewtwopm: :mewtwopm: :mewtwopm: :mewtwopm: :mewtwopm: :mewtwopm: :mewtwopm: :mewtwopm: :mewtwopm: :mewtwopm: :mewtwopm:

Shin_Mazinkaiser

Smash Journeyman
We would love to have anyone who wishes to play join us.

It would be nice if we could have bigger brackets when we play as well.

Looking forward to seeing you all in bracket or in friendlies.

altf4ninja

Smash Rookie
So if you play with us remember...stock cancel Oos is the best option for everything.

xHermit

Smash Cadet
NNID
EcksDee
What's up guys? I'm from Lakeland and this is kind of a drive but maybe me and a couple other guys could make it out one day for some PM.

Oatmealski

3DS FC
1821-9353-4818
What's up guys? I'm from Lakeland and this is kind of a drive but maybe me and a couple other guys could make it out one day for some PM.
That's great, we usually are at the shop every Saturday. Do you mind skyping with me? Text only.

jmjh

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm a TO in Tampa and i came here to promote our facebook group and let everyone know there is a new venue for smash opening really soon in brandon. this is the facebook group we have a large group that plays every week https://www.facebook.com/groups/483669795064224/ if anyone is interested in joining let me know i'd be happy to add you!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Im down. I can go up there for a solid day with maybe a car full of my region every so often. And if you all can drive we can possible host a tournament in Tampa...
It is about a 2 hour drive.

p.s. I can beat all of you :)

Oatmealski

3DS FC
1821-9353-4818
Sounds interesting. Maybe not this coming weekend, but the weekend after that.

xXDarkRisingXx

Smash Apprentice
Hey i live in tampa and im down, I've been looking for a tournament in temple for a long time, I'm dying to test my skills against really good players. I can't really drive over there but if its possible to have some tournaments in Tampa? I would greatly appreciated :-)

altf4ninja

Smash Rookie
sadly the community has sorta died for now. with 7th inning stretch closed, one of our members moved to Connecticut, and i have a job now eatin my time, our tiny community that we barely managed to build just fell apart like that.

Mister the Wizard

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5472-7432-3401
So do these things still happen? I'm in Gainesville, and I only live like 45 minutes from dunnellon, so I'd definately want to come down if you guys are still doing it. I also have summer break in a week :D (homeschooled). If not, then maybe we can organize something else. I really want some people to play with that are within driving distance.

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
I too live in Central FL. If this is still going on, I wouldn't mind joining in the fun.

Wade Benedict

Smash Rookie
I am very curious in this as well and I also have a buddy who might be interested in doing this. Also if you want to know how far you live from a certain area, just type it into google that's what I did. I simply typed in "how far is casselberry fl from dunnellon Fl" and it told me "1 hr and 37 min".

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I am very curious in this as well and I also have a buddy who might be interested in doing this. Also if you want to know how far you live from a certain area, just type it into google that's what I did. I simply typed in "how far is casselberry fl from dunnellon Fl" and it told me "1 hr and 37 min".
So the question is, does this event still happen? There's no response from anyone in charge of this thread....
I too live in Central FL. If this is still going on, I wouldn't mind joining in the fun.
Sup guys. The person who posted this thread moved away and I assume his crew members are mostly inactive now.

If you live in Central Florida, please join our Facebook group for Melee/PM in the area!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/138478079554384/

Also, though it would seem that "Central Florida" is a subjective geographical definition, the area that Central Florida encompasses is absolutely from Tampa, through Lakeland and over to Orlando. Port Charlotte is absolutely not in Central Florida.

Last edited:
Top Bottom