• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for people to go to Smashtaclysm

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I checked amtrak and greyhound prices. They're both around $120 roundtrip from Orlando also. Considering we have no way to get to NFL and amtrak/greyhound are the same price anyway I doubt we'll go with you guys.

Good **** with trying to help the rest of FL out though.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
So.. The list is as follows

Boomstick
Ram
Drummaboi
Rice
Lambchops
Green Mario

I like that you guys are still going, but I think the price 120 is pretty tentative. If I'm not mistaken, the van's total cost is $900 between 12 people..so my calculator tells me that's not quite 120 per person. it's just a guess due to gas prices changing..plus we'll have a vehicle when we get there..to go out to eat..or to many-a-strip club..or w/e you clowns wanna do..Maybe we should have given a lower price to start with, but we didn't want to say it was going to be cheaper than it was. we would have rather said it was more expensive, that way it doesn't put anyone in a bad financial spot in case it cost more.

bus cost per person 900/12=75..so 75 dollars

gas prices @ $60 per tank of gas(estimating) 60/12=$5 per person, per tank..so for it to equal 120 dollars..that's an extra $55 dollars..which is 11 tanks of gas..

if the trip is 2k miles and the van gets 250miles per tank you figure you COULD go 10-11 tanks..but if the van gets like..300+..then it's going to end up being cheaper..and the money will be divided evenly with whatever's left.

anyway..look forward to getting some new names on this list soon.

Top Bottom