• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOOKING FOR New York transportation/housing for MARIGUAS AND SHALAKA (APEX)

Sedda

Smash Champion
Sup NY nerds,

I got in contact with a Chilean player who's coming to Apex (Juan aka Shalaka). Apparently, him and Mariguas will be arriving at the JFK airport in NY on January 26th

I'm posting this to see if anyone around the area could pick them up from the airport and house them for APEX.

Shears

Smash Master
If he flew into Dulles or BWI I could house him and drive him up to Apex. Obviously this is if no one in NY can host. But I'm certain someone will when the dates get closer.

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
I can house them in New Brunswick from the 26th to the 29th. I may be able to pick up from JFK, can't confirm transportation atm.

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
thanks a lot weedwack

ill let them know that transportation is still not set up but at least they have housing somewhere.

ALSO FOR THE RECORD, if nobody can house them DURING APEX, they'll just stay in my hotel room with narwhal and I, but they may rather play with other people obviously.

thanks again

Top Bottom