• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Mini Mii Brawler Tournament Result Data

NNID
Budget_Player
Hi, can anyone point me in the direction of tournaments that had Mii Brawler of all sizes legal? I'm looking for results. Some people seem to be under the impression that minimum size and weight 1122 Mii Brawler is broken, and I'd like to see if there's anything to that claim. I mean, there was Evo, where he took something like half of the top 8 spots, but is there anything more to this trend or was that one just a fluke?

@Jigglymaster

Reposted here because kyokoro closed the thread in competitive discussion rather than just moving it.

Ian Viola

Smash Cadet
NNID
whyudodat
3DS FC
1332-7715-2240
Well, I mean when the only big event having tiny mii is Evo...
I got 2nd to ZeRo at La Paradiso but that doesn't really count for anything.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I also got 2nd to ZeRo at FC Returns using 1122 Small Brawler (and Custom Villager). My matches with ZeRo and Wizzrobe can both be found on youtube. Class is Back (a regional OH tournament) also had a 1122 Small Brawler get second to Akiro (strong Chicago Sheik player) named Amida. I think that match can be found on youtube as well as some matches where he beat Shugo I think?

Not enough results to actually deem small brawler broken lmao.

Top Bottom