• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for matches with top wifi bowsers.

B%B

Smash Cadet
Or at least, competent Bowser players. I'm trying to gain as much match up experience as I can. And for that, I need your help. Don't you feel involved?!

Well, you should. If you're any good, definitely drop me a PM/post in this thread. My Sonic *****, hard, but not against Bowser, not yet. I have no idea how to fight a good one, and I wish to learn.

:093:

Royta

Smash Journeyman
Awh bugger.. i wanted to challange you with my Bowser xD but saw NY in your 'location' tag . . . against someone in Europe that lag will be . . . 'ghostly' (horrible pun) ;p

I love your avatar btw xD

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I'm good enough with Bowser to help you learn, and I'm used to fighting Sonic with Bowser too. Send me a PM next time you're on.

residentevilrulz

Smash Apprentice
I live in PA so that's close to you. We probably wouldn't have much lag. PM me the stuff we need to play and we will do that asap!

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
I wouldn't mind a few matches. I second bowser, so I know what I'm doing with him. If you're still up for it, pm me or something.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Who care about ze bowzer! I dont vhy do you all continue vith zis GOIN ZE PANZER DIVISION 1237!!!!

and hail hitler!!!!

nasir123

Smash Ace
well i am not a top wfi bowser but i played gen a few times on wifi and i beat him a few times but he won most of the matches.

well my brawl code is: 2449-4605-7950

and my msn is nasiranis28@hotmail.com
so leave me a visitors message if you want me to play your sonic. well i can beat my rothers sonic ( Ayaz18)XD

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
well i am not a top wfi bowser but i played gen a few times on wifi and i beat him a few times but he won most of the matches.

well my brawl code is: 2449-4605-7950

and my msn is nasiranis28@hotmail.com
so leave me a visitors message if you want me to play your sonic. well i can beat my rothers sonic ( Ayaz18)XD
Ayaz is your brother!?! 0_o

:093:

Top Bottom