• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for good weight lost tips and exercises

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet
I'm going to be joining the military in a few months and wanted to make sure i get in shape before i leave. I'm struggling on my physical fitness and am looking for some advice. My eating habits are terrible where i only eat a little some days and over eat the others.

I'm looking for different exercises that could be useful to do on different days and what i should eat each day. My goals are to be able to do 100 push-ups and sit-ups with in two minutes each and be able to run 1.5 miles with in 8 minutes.

I could just do these by doing themselves a lot but I'd like to do other exercises to get my whole body into shape.

Exercise tips to do:
Push-ups and Sit-ups
Smash Gym
GET PUMPED!!
run run run.

Food tips to eat:
Don't drink Soda (pop)
Eat six small meals a day.
punch bad foods in the face.
poop everyday.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
You should most definitely start out slow. Especially if you aren't use to exercising. Don't try and push yourself into doing 100 pushups under 2 minutes. If that's even possible. Like I said, start out slow. Run slowly, do a few pushups/situps each day. Try and look into other exercises as well. I suggest going to a gym and trying out a bunch of machines.. I really don't know much to say since you're a guy, but I do recommend a gym!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
i have a tip: give up pop if you drink it. its really bad for you >:
i stopped drinking pop a few weeks ago and i feel a lot healthier

The Original Oats

Smash Apprentice
100 pushups & situps within 2 minutes!? 0_o
Thats what I thought at first, sounds rather aggressive doesn't it? If thats even possible he is going to need a lot of endurance first before he can accomplish that.

Here are six basic principles that should be helpful.

1. Look up and find a good circuit workout that you like. It will help build up your endurance (you might also want to consider adding some interval running workouts)

2. Start eating up to 6 small meals a day and by that I mean healthy meals(I can be more specific about this if you want me to, this in turn will eventually boost your metabolism)

3. Stay away from anything that contains white flour, corn syrup, high sugar(unless its natural) and high saturated fats. (If you have anything that contains these ingredients stay away from them) Basically anything thats processed is bad for you.

4. Drink water...I'd say up to a gallon day(depends on your body weight).

5. Sleep..... yes thats right! get lots of it! it will help reduce your cortisol levels.(You'll lose some of that bad body weight your body accumulates if your cortisol levels are low)

6. Have a good motivation going and goals set otherwise you will lose track in the end(It becomes a mental game somewhere in between. Believe me, I know)

Top Bottom