• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for good Smash player in North Fulton, Georgia

eagle89

Smash Rookie
I live in Duluth, GA around the north fulton/gwinnett area to smash with. I usually play at a place called Wabagames. (Wabagames.com) So if come by if your bored or want a challenge or leave pm.

Laijin

Smash Hero
laijin i work in atl if u wanna smash im around
Problem with that is i'm never home nowadays. I have a job and when I get home I usually go to a smashfests. Normally outside of Atlanta(and mostly to either SleepyK's house or PB&J's place). So if you gave me your number I can give you a call to go up there and play some smash.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Hey, during the school year I live at Georgia Tech so if you work in Atlanta drop by me.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Problem with that is i'm never home nowadays. I have a job and when I get home I usually go to a smashfests. Normally outside of Atlanta(and mostly to either SleepyK's house or PB&J's place). So if you gave me your number I can give you a call to go up there and play some smash.
haha u must be good that means i can have some fun sure it 954 892 9470 wen i pay da bill u can hit me up by da way im the guy who sent u an email on myspace

secretweapon

Smash Apprentice
Hey i live in fulton...but i cant really drive yet...plus im still in high school, but i want to rank myself against others as far as smash goes. So anyone interested?

Top Bottom