• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for friends living in FL.

Don JP

Smash Rookie
Last year I participated in a tournament in Kendall which name I don't remember (some names I remember are Nick, AfroThunder and Poltergust). This year I'm coming back to the U.S. and I hope to find a tourney or at least someone to brawl with :D. I'm staying in Weston, FL, but I'll go to anywhere where brawl takes me XD.

Thanks in advance :)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i live in weston, florida xD...right near griffon/weston rd :3...give me a pm.

8Bitman

Smash Master
CORAL SPRINGS REIGN SUPREME!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAH!!!!

XD naw but seriously we need to find more coral springs players.... i've heard of like one... that i don't even know... O_O_O_OOOO_O_O_OO_O_O_O__O_OO_O__-oO_OO_!!! the closest tourney eva iz ZP!

THANK YOU ESAM!!!!! lol

Don JP

Smash Rookie
CORAL SPRINGS REIGN SUPREME!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAH!!!!

XD naw but seriously we need to find more coral springs players.... i've heard of like one... that i don't even know... O_O_O_OOOO_O_O_OO_O_O_O__O_OO_O__-oO_OO_!!! the closest tourney eva iz ZP!

THANK YOU ESAM!!!!! lol
Hmm, it seems that Coral Springs is near Weston, I would like to have some matches over there if it's possible :bee:

8Bitman

Smash Master
well then arrange a time and we could just go to either persons house for a day...

BEST RAWB IN FLORIDA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by default.. theres like 3 robs in florida.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
well then arrange a time and we could just go to either persons house for a day...

BEST RAWB IN FLORIDA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by default.. theres like 3 robs in florida.
if u live close we must play then O_<

Top Bottom