• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for crew members in Tennessee and Tourny in Middle Tennessee

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
So hey, howsabout you cats coming to GA sometime? >.>

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Tennessee is my favorite state. <3

i cant wait for Spring Break, when I go to Miami beach and fuck chicks Memphis and play smash with DML!! :D

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I can't wait for spring break, when i go to mephis beach and **** dml chicks.

actually i'm going to MAINE for my spring break >.>

Rok Steady

Smash Rookie
lol finally back on the boards I am. Anyways hmmm I have read several hits/requests on us M'boro guys hosting some type -o- tourny. Let me call me and see if I can get a venu of some sort. What week do you cats wanna do this? Errrr not on Spring Break I kinda wanna go somewhere on my bday(21 btw). But yes reply and post I wouldn't mind makin this thing happen

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
actually DML is coming to Nashville today and i have to work but im only working 4 hours and im getting off at 11ish. so that means ill be there for a while and i need to call some work peeps to get the to cover for me on sunday too so that way i can hang out long time.

Top Bottom