• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

looking for a good online practice partner

Equi

Smash Ace
This thread is gonna probably get closed but w.e. I'm looking for a good Floridian who places well in tournaments that wants to practice online with me with a decent connection. I'm online a lot but I need more good ppl on my friendz list.

I'm trying to work up a couple of secondaries to tournament level so it's important. Anyone?

edit: I'm also searching for a gooood Floridian Wolf player. I want to go double wolf at the next tourney, so anyone that has a good wolf hit me up on AIM or get me online so we can play. i really want to experiment with a double wolf team called 'The Howlers'

Equi

Smash Ace
dguy best wolf i played by far. i ll play you. not bragging but i won that miami tourney yesterday fool.
lol you don't need to tell me chops, you've beaten my wolf in tournament with snake. your snake is ******* good

and that'd be good practice. i had a hard time beating afro's snake and i really need practice against these leet snake players cuz they **** me. snake is so freakin hard so that would be good

i'll add you to friend list

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
im game, and i play wolf, but I already have a perma partners which is pretty much TNT

Equi

Smash Ace
sabinx: good online matchez
manko: yup, let me know if you want to go online also
xyz/hungrybox: let me know if you add me, and i'll add you both
chops: already got ya

anyone else?

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Yo equi. You can add me, I'm on quite a bit when I'm bored :p. I'll add you in a bit. I've been messing around with some other characters as of late.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Aye man I live in Saint pete so it wont be to laggy. Ive played online with MR H an it wasnt laggy, so if you want some Weegee add me xD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill give you some gangsta watch and diddy matches online...but you get no promises of a lag-free game. MY ISP has been trippin balls lately

Equi

Smash Ace
bump

let me know if you added me =)

queen: Want to but I'm still in brawl mode

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'll add you when I get the chance, right now I'm goign to the Panhandle for the weekend.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
u can add me if u want, pretty good marth player among other characters.

on an unrelated note shiiiittt has anyone played lambchop's snake? **** I can't even tell what he's doing half the time with those bomb's then POP! GG chops

Equi

Smash Ace
bump

really in the mood to practice online with someone today. anyonez. practice is free =)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
bump

really in the mood to practice online with someone today. anyonez. practice is free =)
lol, i had some mad fun playing you on monday. I'd play you today, but I really have to get to work on other things. maybe late tonight (10-11ish)

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
I'm down to play later, I'll IM you when I can...maybe if we get enough people we can get some fun doubles action going. I'm really feeling doubles lately.

Top Bottom