• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a free legal video editing program

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Hi, I was wanting to start doing some simple video editing but I dont have a program to use, does anyone know of a free, legal, moderately easy to use video program that I can download?
I would like it to meet these criteria
•Able to Import MP3 files
•Able to speed up and slow down videos
•Not a free trial
•Able to save my projects

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Thanks Ill give virtual dub a try soon, and Movie is a no go(lol) it doesnt work on my comp(it error reports as soon as I open it) and Im just not a fan of it :3
thx again, if Virtualdub doesnt work out Ill just bump this thread.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
It won't work on my comp though, it crashes as soon as I try to do anything. I've done research and tried everything to fix it but I gave up :/

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I found a program that works for me so this can be closed :)
@Nine-tailed
I tried downloading the latest one, it just crashes :/
Oh well, I found something better than movie maker

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I got a program called videopad video editor.
There is a free trial on there website
http://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/index.html

After the trial ends just go to "change or remove software" and it should have an option to downgrade to free, non trial version(it has a few less features) not sure if it will suit you but it worked for me :)
If you have any questions vm me, this thread doesn't really need to be prolonged lol

Top Bottom