• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Look, say what you will, but something is just not right concerning sheik

Status
Not open for further replies.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
and Peach knows this, and it pleases her.

I think it is time we brainstorm what exactly went on in one specific SSE clip entitled the "pleasure cruise" or something like that.

You know, the clip where the doors are closed, and Sheik runs out quickly looking left and right, before darting off, only for Peach to walk out giggling.

...See, I wouldn't be inclined to think too strongly about this clip, had it not been entitled the "pleasure cruise."

...and peach giggling like a little giddy schoolgirl.

WE MUST KNOW WHAT OCCURRED BEHIND CLOSE DOORS!

....Sheik is male, and Peach seen it. Discuss.

I Pika

Smash Cadet
Wow. Im thinking of what they're babies would be like? Ninjas with umbrellas?

...So many things are wrong with this thread.
1. Sheik is a GIRL... Among other evidence, when referring to her, Nintendo uses words like "she" and "her."
2. The Japanese original title of the cutscene was something like "The Masked Ship Tour" or "Grand Tour of the Airship Halberd" or something like that.
3. Personally, I think Peach was giggling because Snake had locked them in the room in the last cutscene, because he wanted them to be safe, not knowing that they each could fight (or not caring). Sheik opened the door when he left, and Peach was laughing at Snake underestimating them.
...Ciao!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
If A = B and B = C, then A = C.

Zelda = Girl
Zelda = Shiek

So...

Shiek = Girl

Peach ain't done seen nuttin'.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
1. Sheik is a GIRL... Among other evidence, when referring to her, Nintendo uses words like "she" and "her."
As much as I obviously know Sheik is a girl, Nintendo has thrown curveballs before.

Metroid for NES said:
As a last resort, the Federation Police have decided on this strategy: to send a
space hunter to penetrate the center of the fortress and destroy Mother Brain. The
space hunter chosen for this mission is Samus Aran. He is the greatest of all the
space hunters and has successfully completed numerous missions that everybody thought
were absolutely impossible. He is a cyborg: his entire body has been surgically
strengthened with robotics, giving him superpowers. Even the space pirates fear his
space suit, which can absorb any enemy's power. But his true form is shrouded
in mystery.

The planet Zebes is a natural fortress. Its sides are covered with a special kind of
stone, and its interior is a complicated maze. On top of that, the pirates have
planted devices and booby traps in the maze, and the pirates' eery [sic] followers
lie in wait around every corner. Samus has now succeeded in penetrating Zebes. But
time is running out. Will he be able to destroy the Metroid and save the galaxy?
Consistently through the Metroid instruction manual, Samus is referred to as male. Only when you finally beat the game do you realize that Samus is female.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Zelda can definitely change.... Things... With magic, so, uh, pretty sure that they could have... uh, yeah.

Fap?

avm_nl

Smash Rookie
err... doesnt sheik have boobs?
or are they just melons or something :S

EDIT: nvm. they can be muscleboobs ^_^

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Peach and Sheik are lesbos.
Done.
._.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
As much as I obviously know Sheik is a girl, Nintendo has thrown curveballs before.

Consistently through the Metroid instruction manual, Samus is referred to as male. Only when you finally beat the game do you realize that Samus is female.
Wasn't Samus the first female protagonist in a game? Most females were damsels in distress and she was the game's hero. I think that they maybe thought that if they said she was female from the start, it wouldn't appeal as much. So they saved it at the end for a surprise.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Sheik was Zelda's Male Alter-Ego in OoT. I refer to Sheik as a 'He' Since Sheik in TP never existed.

jupiter

Smash Apprentice
i vote for bisexual love. just cuz they both had lesbian love doesn't make them lesbian if they still get it on with men.

either way...

in a dirty perspective, Peach had a pleasurable time with Zelda in disguise (Sheik).

in an innocent perspective: a very boring perspective...not gonna bother coming up with one.

and that Samus Aran snippet of the manual, it's apparently a tool used to throw in a twist when the player beats the game and goes, "wuh? a GIRL?!?!?"

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Sheik was Zelda's Male Alter-Ego in OoT. I refer to Sheik as a 'He' Since Sheik in TP never existed.
The Brawl Sheik is made from a model of Sheik that never made it into TP but did exist.

On topic, anyone who theorizes that Zelda transforms herself into a man is a fuxtard who enjoys looking deeper into things than the creators themselves meant for them to be looked into... just to screw with people like me... and keep me writing dumb posts like this at freaking 12:30 at night when I would rather be sleeping.

I'm tired, so I apologize to any 'tards who were offended.

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
Look guys, we have a name for those things on Sheik's chest. We call them pecs. Snake has them, Ike has them, an C. Falcon USED to have them, before he replaced his mamallic tissue with solid gold.

Oh, and please don't confuse with moobs, those things that Mario and Wario have...

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
For the record in the only game Sheik appears in (OoT), Sheik is only referred to in-game by other characters as a male and does not revert to female pronouns until transforming back into Princess Zelda. Thus you could theorize that in a strictly literal and canonical sense, there isn't any evidence to say Zelda cannot magically gender swap since she can also apparently magically change her eye color.

This topic amuses me.

kr3wman

Smash Master
The Brawl Sheik is made from a model of Sheik that never made it into TP but did exist.

On topic, anyone who theorizes that Zelda transforms herself into a man is a fuxtard who enjoys looking deeper into things than the creators themselves meant for them to be looked into... just to screw with people like me... and keep me writing dumb posts like this at freaking 12:30 at night when I would rather be sleeping.

I'm tired, so I apologize to any 'tards who were offended.
made from a model of Sheik that never made it into TP
never made it into TP
never made it
Sheik is still a guy.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
i wouldn't be so obsessed with this topic if i were you, lavis. i hear you had the same problem of ambiguity once.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
The imaginations of some never fail to amaze me...

...but at the same time disgust me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom