• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Look Pimpin UK! - Next date confirmed!

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Anaky Says:

Personally i think Japes & Norfair are too harsh yeah.

Pictochat, PS2 and Rainbow arent bad tho, srsly on PS2 ppl will just stall on the transformations like on PS1, best stage to add in my opinion.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
5 people voted to keep Picto and 2 people voted to ban it, but w/e, I took Picto off the stage list so tears wouldnt be shed.

EDIT: ugh, ok I'll decide on Friday night after we have run tests on stages. Andy and Keith you guys test those stages out too if you want and we'll come to a decision before the start of the tournament on Saturday.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
bmackmac, me adn shlurp have already run tests on it, but meh.
you forget youre the host, and what you say goes, if people dont want to play on it then they dont have to

B.Mack

Smash Ace
bmackmac, me adn shlurp have already run tests on it, but meh.
you forget youre the host, and what you say goes, if people dont want to play on it then they dont have to
I know that, but at the same time theres no point playing a stagelist that'll result in people b*tching and moaning when I could just stick to the status quo.

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
I kinda think you should allow all four and see how it goes ( innocent until proven guilty). IMO Pictochat's hazards are harder to react to. The fish in Japes is predictable and the Norfair hazards come out slowly.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I kinda think you should allow all four and see how it goes ( innocent until proven guilty). IMO Pictochat's hazards are harder to react to. The fish in Japes is predictable and the Norfair hazards come out slowly.
its not jsut about the hazard, its about the stage layout, the boundaries (japes would be legal all the time if it wasnt for the ongodly ceiling) as well as cheap-*** tactics and hazards.
it all depends on the magnitude of these factors that categorises a stage and neutral, counterpick or banned
argueably, the fish always comes by at a regular interval (when the timer hits zero in the seconds (a.k.a every 10 seconds) similarly to the way randall the cloud did in melee, the thing which discourages norfair and pictochat is-while hazard are easy to see coming-they are random, and pictocaht has a grand total of 30 different forms (including the blank stage) while pokemon stadium two is ungodly for changing game physics.
personally i would allow pictochat and japes out of those four, im not all that sure of norfair because playstyle is completely changed, but its the case for rainbow ride too

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Please Read:

People that are saving matches to my wii, make sure you save to the SD CARD!!!

DO NOT save friendly matches.

If theres only 1 match from a set, it will be deleted.

Any matches saved to the wii will be deleted.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
ur a ***** Willz, why come here just to torment me? go fap to Amber's pictures. :mad:
haha willz girl got booty :) , GOOD STUFF WILLZ, I FAPPED TO UR MISSES FACEBOOK PICS, jk xD

anyway i probs wont be on smashboards again until after the weekend

TOP 1 ATLEAST SON !!!!!!!

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
why has andy sent me an invite to the tournament for tiptree tommorw???

rofl Bmack is from johns way XD

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Willz girl aint even got booty, but tbh everything else is at least slightly droolworthy. I dunno if I've congratulated Willz yet. Too young for me though or I'd have already stolen her. ;)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Willz girl aint even got booty, but tbh everything else is at least slightly droolworthy. I dunno if I've congratulated Willz yet. Too young for me though or I'd have already stolen her. ;)
i've not seen her, not in a rush either (mainly due ot the fact that i haavent got willz facebook (i think))

edit: ok so i lied, just checked out his facebook, nice score willz

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
slurpy n pafos ftw
good ****

calzorz cheating as usual to get 1st
no respect

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Full Results For Anyone That Cares:

1st: Calzorz (Snake)
2nd: Kasper (Falco)
3rd: Anaky (Marth)
4th: J.Miller (Random)
5th: Shlurpie (Icies)
5th: Pafos (Olimar)
7th: Cong (Diddy)
7th Shay (Zss)
9th: C.R.Z (Fox)
9th: G.P (ROB)
9th: Harlex (Marth)
9th: TheFilth (Snake)
13th: Baronmack (Wario)
13th: Siddy (Diddy)
13th: Jihad (Lucario)
13th: Rade (Pit)

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I went MK and Jiggs(I think) against Cong. get *****.
I didnt feel like actually playing brawl until after everyone had left and I was playing Cong, CRZ and Miller on Sunday.
also, lol @ Shay coming 7th after talking like a big man. f*cking scrub SHADOW TACTICS!!!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Andy your sounding so depressed with your posts lately what's up with you lol? Good shiz with a Brawl event being hosted tho! Mad props to Bmac

Good shiz to Calz as always, Trio3rd.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
good **** to all, mostly to bmack for hosting.
and to mah bucdeh shlurpie for comenting himself as another 4th place contender XD

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ohh no lol i aint depressed or anything haha, twas a fun tourney and im happy with 3rd. And yeah the curse is back Trio3rd lmao.

Edit: Also Cong vs Shlurp was gay. Cong accidently paused it while Shlurp was chaingrabbing him, so he had to kill himself a life (The Rules). But the set was really fun to watch il tell you that

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Ohh no lol i aint depressed or anything haha, twas a fun tourney and im happy with 3rd. And yeah the curse is back Trio3rd lmao.

Edit: Also Cong vs Shlurp was gay. Cong accidently paused it while Shlurp was chaingrabbing him, so he had to kill himself a life (The Rules). But the set was really fun to watch il tell you that
hey. we lenient about that stuff. america says if you pause you auto-forfiet that game. but yes, forfiet stock is a better ruling
also pictochat confirmed for legit neutral, i confirmed norfair is ban (counter, perfect shield, counter, perfect shield, counter, etc.)

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman

extremely close set, and i feel gay that he could have lost because of a pause, next tourney im turning that **** off

Top Bottom