• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long time Lurker, first time poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
Greetings Wolf board! AROOOOO and such. Anyway, hi. I am Kinetic (or you can call me Will if you really want to)! I've been lurking here around Smash boards for about a year now and have only today decided to make an account and post, to actually become a part of the community, instead of just feeding off all your combined knowledge. I am a half-way decent player, I have placed well in a few local tournaments in my area (Nothing really competitive, mostly people who subscribe to bad.com, and a few other players who weren't ALL bad) but my hometown and the surrounding area is generally pretty bad for video games unless you are willing to drive through Atlanta (which I typically don't have time for, 18 credit hours this semester UGH).

Anywho, I am going off on a tangent. Regardless, I wanted to subscribe and start chatting up these boards, hopefully to make some cool new friends and learn more about my character. I already know a lot of you better than you know me, like Ishie, JJ (Or Castor if he prefers that), and Choice so hopefully we will make quick friends =P.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Georgia only has 3 good players. Biglou, Player-1, and Kismit. JJ prefers to be called Jenni.

Also, no need to make a thread about saying "Hi.", you could've just done that in the social.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
For a lurker, you forgot to see how "New guy threads" aren't--*gets shot.*

And GA is only three players. Lolwut? What about Billy, 4GOD, Reflex, et al.? And then you forget me, a wolf main? Larn2research. :rolleyes:

Anyways, welcome to the Wolf boards.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
you can call me jonny, jj, castor, joe raucher, seagullman, joe cordova, arda, or enrique. Those are my most common aliases

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

And GA is only three players. Lolwut? What about Billy, 4GOD, Reflex, et al.? And then you forget me, a wolf main? Larn2research. :rolleyes:

Anyways, welcome to the Wolf boards.
Reflex is Alabama.

Call me K9, Lykeios, Wolfang, or xXCandyXx.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
This lmao. Gonna have to lock the thread, but welcome to the Wolf boards Kinetic ;) Good to see that you finally decided to make an account here haha. Anyways, stop by the social thread sometime, if you've been lurking for as long as you say you definitely know what to do :p

And yes, about half of the accounts that post on the Wolf boards are secretly JJ. Don't be surprised if you end up finding out that you're one of his alts too :o lol

I am Barracuda Drifter

:059:
May his spirit run through all of us :embarrass

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom