• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live The Glyph Train~ Grand Finals!

Glyph, GLythium, or Glerr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeartP
Same thing with Dido... quick question here. Do you still have to coin flip even if we've contacted them and they havent been on in a while...?

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Oh boy, are where are the bathrooms in this train.

*Does the "I Gotta Pee" dance*

Edit: Oh snap, my opponent is already on the bracket (for the next round)! I should try to set up a match ASAP.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Omis forfeits his match with me its on my wall..This train better get a little more crazy than this so far its a snoozefest YAWN!

*Walks into the next boxcar reserved for advancing players only*

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh boy, are where are the bathrooms in this train.

*Does the "I Gotta Pee" dance*

Edit: Oh snap, my opponent is already on the bracket (for the next round)! I should try to set up a match ASAP.
I'm sorry but there are no restrooms. You'll have to wait until the next stop at Delfino Plaza.

Also it's fine to set up the match, just don't play before you know the rules ;)

Omis forfeits his match with me its on my wall..This train better get a little more crazy than this so far its a snoozefest YAWN!

*Walks into the next boxcar reserved for advancing players only*
:coolmonke

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Thanks Zen but if you can please give him the win if he responds back and is able to play tomorrow. I am going on a family trip.

Tomorrow I can't and today I just could not go onto my VM wall due to the fact someone posted a spider slideshow on there and I just couldn't go on till a mod dealt with it. (plus I was at a tourny)

Not funny at all.
You take the win Lash.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Coin flips at Midnight. Those who haven't completed their matches, get a move on. The train waits for no one.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Round 2 will now begin. Next Stop: Delfino Plaza!
"Glyph said:
Now that we've transitioned smoothly into the tournament mindset, time to throw the winners for a little loop. Still 3 stock, but throw in Mr. Saturn, that fireball thing (its name escapes me), the fire flower, and the sandbag for funsies. All set to medium
The Deadline for Round 2 is this Wednesday, June 16. All matches need to be completed by then. Any incomplete matches will result in a coin toss.

Reminder: This tournament is Double Elimination. If you lost the previous round, you are still contending this round.

I fell off the train. Lost to mountainside 18 - 0.
Should have used the down smash...

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Oooh items, eh? Alright cool. :bee:

So it's:
Items: Medium
-Mr. Saturn
-Fire Flower
-Sandbag :laugh: I'd be surprise if it even makes an appearance in match.
-Fire Ball thing (?) Edit: Ah the Hot Head, gotcha!

Where are the pens on this train? I need to write this down!

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
If the Diddy loves to do stuff OoS, or likes to Glide Toss, then neither of you are going to win.

Mr. Saturn will.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
hahaha
Considering that Mr. Saturn, Hothead, and Sandbag all have hurtboxes of their own, then the Bananas might not be the best ideas.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
The fact that most of the areas at Delfino have either walk-offs or go-through platforms makes Hothead virtually useless. Diddy just needs to grab them and throw them away and be done with it.

Mr. Saturn is at a heavy advantage here.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
So like out of curiosity, what rules are the players in loser's bracket going to play with?

*sticks head out of the window's speeding train =P*

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
2 days left to complete Round 2 matches. Those who finish early will have time to enjoy the plaza and go swimming in the ocean. Ignore the sludge, apparently there is currently some sort of oil leakage crisis :/

Ssonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeartP
To add alittle good news to this... inconvience... Me and Sh33n should be getting our match done today or tomorrow...

Aibou

Smash Master
2 days left to complete Round 2 matches. Those who finish early will have time to enjoy the plaza and go swimming in the ocean. Ignore the sludge, apparently there is currently some sort of oil leakage crisis :/
I lmfao'ed xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom