• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Smashfest Saturday 10th March

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Rofl this is a bit of rushing but

Hosting a small smashfest at my house on sat

7 Sydney Road
Barkingside
IG6 2ED

Try get here around 11-12:30 latest

Invited list...

Dazza
Red
R&F People (OwnA, Ouch, Spam(if you can), Frozenwave and Yawn?)
Kman (sorry dude, i have to limit you that your bro's cant come.. >_<)
Edward
The 2 people from NY i met at kman's house? (Eugune and ?)
- sorry that i had to limitize this, my bro reminded me of my annoying dad

That would make 10...10 people between 3 cubes sound ok? I got 2 spare gamecubes so you can just bring controllers, i require:
- My cube back from kman for the day LOL (Yup)
- 2 copies of smash bros melee to be brought (Dazza and Jamie)
- a spare gamecube and smash bros melee copy incase (np with that)
- possibly bring a NTSC version, we have freeloader and theres a wii trick to run it anyway (Guy from NY Please)

T.V's should be fine, we got the widescreen downstairs, gary's one upstairs, a spare one and one from the parents room lol

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
I think it's a stupid idea....especially if people are not allowed in because of a fussy parent.

Please don't bother with this and wait until the hall is available once again.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
... no worries people this is still happening but please only the invited >_< sorry to everyone else

Anyway if the mods can, put this in the london mini tourney thread and delete this post pwease? T__T

BrTarolg

Smash Ace
... no worries people this is still happening but please only the invited >_< sorry to everyone else

Anyway if the mods can, put this in the london mini tourney thread and delete this post pwease? T__T
so when you messaged me on msn asking for me to ocme, you didnt REALLY want me to come then?

Top Bottom