• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOL @ THE DECEMBER 3rd UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ron561

Smash Journeyman
So what was suppose to be the biggest update ever turned out to just be announcing the friend list which many already expected was going to be implemented.

M.K

Level 55
Seriously, how lame. This isn't even special to Super Smash Bros., because almost every game uses this same system.

It's like saying "I-I can't imagine it! Super Smash Bros. has....a start screen?!? Yes! Unbelieveable!"

-.-

miztavcruz17

Smash Rookie
ill tell you wat i waz highly disappointed b-cuz i figured since it waz 12/3 that it wudnt be suttin lame as a friend list...at least a good character update

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
Well we had good **** reason to be. This is the date the game was supposed to be RELEASED. You would think we would get a AT LEAST HALF decent update to cushion the blow...but this?

My word! The string of updates we've been getting for the past month has been absolutely terrible. "OMG WIDESCREEN DISPLAY OMG OMG OMG"

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
I didn't Except somethinmg that'd make me do..... this!:scared:

But yet I did expect a character update. I figured it'd be Captain Falcon, or a newcomer. 'm dissapointed, and im mad at Sakurai!

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
This is the date the game was supposed to be released IN AMERICA. IN AMERICA. IN AMERICA. IN AMERICA.

That should get it through your thick skulls that this day was meaningless since he updates world-wide and there are many countries that are not America. And "to cushion the blow?". Wow, are you sure you guys are gamers? Games get delayed all the time, and Brawl is not some sort of special case.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
lol, I thought it was going to be a demo of the game, but that update about friend code's. That is just wrong.

Don Tyrant

Smash Cadet
wow, sakurai pyched us real good, he is probably laughing at our reactions..... this completely blows away a lot of theories and proves that masahiro sakurai just loves keeping everyone surprised and guessing.

IceClimbersUser1

Smash Cadet
yeah, this update was extremely dissapointing. not only was it something everyone knew had to be in, he did not even say like hey this was when it was suppossed to be released. it sucks.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
the real lol? most people's reactions. theres like 40 some updates to see now still, you think they'd show so much with such a long trip to go? I'm more excited about Melee's 6th birthday :p

craiigg

Smash Lord
Pretty much ^

Dec 3rd was the release date for America only. Why did you think Sakurai would alter all his update patterns and schedules to allow an update today which really isn't that big a deal..?

The fact that we get periodical updates on this game releasing more and more new information, conformations and screenshots from the creator and legend himself. As well as possibly one of the best games of all time, this is amazing in itself.

Sakurai is putting all of his time and effort to perfect this game, and all you possessive little cry babys who kick and scream about WANT WANT WANT is a complete insult to what he and Nintendo are doing.

Looking at your join dates and the way most of you talk I can see you don't know how to add something to this dedicated community...

When you create something this epic, and stop whinging you can come back to me, until then sit down and shut up XC

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
I'm really not that disappointed. I was braced for something like this, and... well, it worked.
I DO agree he should have given us something special, but I'm not getting worked up over it.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I love this update because Sakurai put it up just to piss us off.
That, my friend, is the best update ever.

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
Well we had good **** reason to be. This is the date the game was supposed to be RELEASED. You would think we would get a AT LEAST HALF decent update to cushion the blow...but this?
I thought the Sonic update was there to cushion the blow of the delay lol.

Seriously, Sakurai doesn't even have to be doing updates in the first place, be thankful people. I laughed when I first saw the update. There really wasn't a reason that today had to be an awesome update. It's people's fault for expecting that we deserved an outstanding update when we were already given one two months ago to make up for it.

At least we got pictures of how to join games, edit your profile/taunts, and that the connection speeds are indicated by different colors? lol

Remember kids, 'Real men use items!' :laugh:

gamer8

Smash Lord
I thought the Sonic update was there to cushion the blow of the delay lol.

Seriously, Sakurai doesn't even have to be doing updates in the first place, be thankful people. I laughed when I first saw the update. There really wasn't a reason that today had to be an awesome update. It's people's fault for expecting that we deserved an outstanding update when we were already given one two months ago to make up for it.

At least we got pictures of how to join games, edit your profile/taunts, and that the connection speeds are indicated by different colors? lol

Remember kids, 'Real men use items!' :laugh:
Yeah, but I think oh, I don't know... EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD KNOWS ABOUT FRIEND CODES!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom