• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOL? Stickers xD

PikachuUser

Smash Rookie
Today´s morning (GMT +1) i had 8 stickers left.. I tried the Skyworld method for an half hour=
No new stickers.. I tried the Galleom method with cracker launcher and Charizard= No new stickers.. Then I tried this ****ing CD Factory method from the smash wikia:

1.Use the largest available custom stage template.
2. About halfway up the available space, create a line of conveyor belts, all leading into the center. You will have to alter the size of some of them to get maximum horizontal space, but it's best to use as many of the very large size conveyors as you can.
3. Directly above the center of the conveyor belts, to which all things on the map should be pulled, place another large conveyor belt. Its direction is irrelevant, since either side of the main platform rolls things to the center.
4. Below one of the sides of the main conveying platform, place several ladder pieces that are easily accessible from the main stage area.
5. Turn all items off except Sandbag, and turn the frequency to High.
6. Enter Special Brawl. Turn the speed to Fast and the gravity to Heavy.
7. Make P1 a character with a fast, spammable, vertical-knockback up tilt. [[Mario]] is a viable choice.[[image:AdCDFactory.jpg|thumb|right|High efficiency CD Factory]]
8. Make P2 a floaty character that can easily reach the ladder under the stage.
9. When the match begins, move P2 to the ladder, out of the way. This stowage area keeps him/her from getting beat up while P1 gathers stickers and CDs, but doesn't create a needless block that wastes an item spawn point.
10. Let P1 get pulled to the center. As Sandbags are pulled toward him, use his up tilt to repeatedly hammer them, stopping only to gather the fallen items.
11. The conveyor directly above the center keeps the sandbags from flying up too high, allowing you to continually pummel them without wasting time. Any items that spawn on top of it are pulled off onto the main platform, then pulled directly to P1
12. The high gravity makes the bags and items fall faster, so they can be hit more often for more reward. The high speed simply improves the overall time-efficiency of the system.
13. Extra vertically-placed conveyors are a possibility, but if it takes too long for the spawned items to reach P1, they may disappear before they can be collected. This is especially true of CDs.

I put metal and rabbit ears on the characters, too. Then I did this and I counted every sticker I got. I stopped at 99. Then I watched = 3 new stickers lol

Did I find the maybe best method for new stickers? Or did I just have luck?

*UPDATE* Second try: No new stickers.. I knew that this would happen..

*UPDATE2* OMFG!!! Third try: 2 new stickers.. I have just 3 stickers left!!
This could be a new really good method!

*UPDATE3* Fourth try: Again 0 new stickers..

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I have like 24 left to go and it's really annoying the crap out of me since I play Brawl an average of 5-6 hours a day. I should probably try the method you described though because it sounds insanely useful. Normal sticker factories get me like 2 new stickers per hour...

PikachuUser

Smash Rookie
Here:

__3___
L
L
L
L
L

L= Ladderparts 3= big conveyor 2= middle conyevor 1= small conyevor

You have to use the largest available custom stage template

PikachuUser

Smash Rookie
Oh dear, now I have just 2 left and nothing helps now -_- I don´t get any new stickers now.. with every method.. Skyworld doesn´t work.. Galleom doesn´t work.. Factory doesn´t work..

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Oh dear, now I have just 2 left and nothing helps now -_- I don´t get any new stickers now.. with every method.. Skyworld doesn´t work.. Galleom doesn´t work.. Factory doesn´t work..
Challenges give you stickers you can't get anywhere else.
Did you beat all of them?

wBNeji

Smash Rookie
If your like really serious, waste your money and get a worthless turbo controller and get some tape. Turbo A button, tape it, then go to sleep. wake up and ello all stickers. If this doesnt work...you just have horrible luck then! xD

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Is it true that stronger attacks have a higher chance to make Sandbag drop stickers? I usually get more stickers from using Ike than Yoshi.

AlexX

Smash Ace
**** 700 is it the exact number or is aprox?
anyway thanks, i think i will have to make the factory....
It's the exact number.

I believe I have about ~650 or so, myself... I'm personally not in any hurry to get the last 50 or so, but I might just hammer a couple of the remaining sticker challenges (such as beating 10 enemies in Cruel Brawl... Seriously, I just can't seem to ge the Jigglypuff methoud to work properly, as they all seem to simply wait at the edge rather than try to jump after me).

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
It's the exact number.

I believe I have about ~650 or so, myself... I'm personally not in any hurry to get the last 50 or so, but I might just hammer a couple of the remaining sticker challenges (such as beating 10 enemies in Cruel Brawl... Seriously, I just can't seem to ge the Jigglypuff methoud to work properly, as they all seem to simply wait at the edge rather than try to jump after me).
Or use Pikachu and hang on to the edge. When the alloys get close drop and use Thunder. Then Quick Attack back on the ledge.

DAGanmanert

Smash Apprentice
Or for Cruel Brawl use Ike and spam Aether at the edge..It doesnt take long and is easy as logn as u know how to control it...and dton be afraid to go up on stage for a few smash attks or to switch sides

Top Bottom