• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOL SAMUS CAN GO UNDER BATTLEFIELD

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
Old news. Samus can also walljump under Battlefield and still get back on either side.

Litt

Samus
Old news. Samus can also walljump under Battlefield and still get back on either side.
Not old news at all lmao, show me anywhere on these boards that shows this... its common knowledge that samus can wall jump, but it was believed she couldnt get to the other side...

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I have seen it on these boards, but I've seen youtube videos of it, and I've been using it to show off ;)

Litt

Samus
Yeah, this is definitely old news. Seen it before, quite some time ago.
AGAIN... THIS WAS NO WHERE ON THE BOARDS AND IT SHOULD BE HERE BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE SEEN IT ITS NOT WELL KNOWN... showed it to knut this morning before posting it and he never seen it either, so stop being so high off your asses because you saw it in a video once... this place is a forum to share knowledge and this knowledge hasnt been shared here yet because I have read every goddamn page of this board, so when you say old, it may be, but not on here

Litt

Samus
I don't know if I have seen it on these boards, but I've seen youtube videos of it, and I've been using it to show off ;)
SHOW ME A SINGLE VIDEO or time you used this on video PLEASEEEEEE :)

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2b56oe/day_3_samus_going_under_battlefield_tutorial_in

Not necessarily posted about on these boards (because this information is largely useless,) but Samus going under Battlefield definitely isn't something new by multiple methods.

Pay special note to this comment:
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/c...s_going_under_battlefield_tutorial_in/cj21j60

Here's a video of Samus performing a Battlefield jump in 2006.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnJrht4HP2I#t=6m37s

Last edited:

Litt

Samus
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL
Drunk pizzacat here to see Ken get bodied.
Again... not bodied... its not common knowledge... and it was not on these boards... as I claimed in the first place, whether or not this was new info I did not dispute....

Litt

Samus
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2b56oe/day_3_samus_going_under_battlefield_tutorial_in

Not necessarily posted about on these boards (because this information is largely useless,) but Samus going under Battlefield definitely isn't something new by multiple methods.

Pay special note to this comment:
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/c...s_going_under_battlefield_tutorial_in/cj21j60

Here's a video of Samus performing a Battlefield jump in 2006.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnJrht4HP2I#t=6m37s
Ok dude, that one comment, is a unique way in which samus can go under battlefield, and it was not on smashboards... the place where we localize the info, I didn't discover it, that guy did, cool, regardless the info is here now and accessible for everyone else in the future who were curious... Also the video i made... was the first recorded version of that tech performed.... so no not old, and dont be a prick ^_^

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

AGAIN... THIS WAS NO WHERE ON THE BOARDS AND IT SHOULD BE HERE BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE SEEN IT ITS NOT WELL KNOWN... showed it to knut this morning before posting it and he never seen it either, so stop being so high off your ***** because you saw it in a video once... this place is a forum to share knowledge and this knowledge hasnt been shared here yet because I have read every goddamn page of this board, so when you say old, it may be, but not on here
One day, i'm going to compile a bunch of your posts so you look like you're arguing with yourself.

I swear, if anyone else posted this, youd be going off at them for posting old ****.

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't find the video now either, but I know I've seen it on Youtube. Maybe the video got removed for some reason. Also, do you want me to record walljump under battlefield and recover on either side? I could do the first (not really) recording of it!

BY THE WAY, HAVE YOU SEEN THIS, BARBIE???

Litt

Samus
Warning Received
Barbie telling someone to not be a prick, is this real life?
I'm allowed to be a prick... because I'm right, he wasnt right and he didnt disprove anything I said, he simply tried to belittle my post by saying it was old news...

Smash Journeyman
lol "I'm allowed to be a prick"

I think he blocked me so he can't see this, but lol

Litt

Samus
lol "I'm allowed to be a prick"

I think he blocked me so he can't see this, but lol
Nah i didnt block you, and people who are right most of the time, can talk about stuff with an air of knowledge, i choose to add condescension when i disprove people and thus prick is born

Litt

Samus
Warning Received
Mod Edit: Yeah, that's inappropriate.

~Venus

Last edited by a moderator:

Mervis

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys! This thread looks pretty fun I'm gann-.......

*Slowly leaves*

Litt

Samus
WOW they are really cracking down on any form of trolling or moderately offensive language.... this place just isnt what it used to be... smh you mods ruined it

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
Okay mod, Venus. That was unnecessary. We all love each other here... That was more rude than Barbie replying to a first time poster.

Last edited:

Litt

Samus
Okay mod, Venus. That was unnecessary. We all love each other here... That was more rude than Barbie replying to a first time poster.
Venus, go back to your own planet and go royally **** yourself for censoring me, get your head out of your ass, this isnt smash 4, we are barely Esports, and who the **** plays samus, get the hell off our backs and especially mine, we and especially me, will not change.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Content that doesn't comply with Smashboards ToA standards will be removed regardless of who posted and where it was posted. Barbie's post had content that was not inline with these standards so it was removed. Simple as that. Melee, Smash 4, esports, or whatever had no influence in any sort of decision making on my part. By agreeing to the ToA when registering, you agree to the rules of the site. Any sort of inappropriate content and images are removed per to the rules. If you disagree with my actions/staff protocol, I encourage you to take it up with Forum Support.

Last edited:
Top Bottom