• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lol low tier johns...(read moar)

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
I've never been to a low-tier tourney here in the Bay Area, but good smashers have a low-tier main in addition to their high-tier mains.

D

Deleted member

I get a lot of hate for low tiers teams. Zelda realistically should be banned for low tier teams.

TheLake

Smash Master
O_o have you seen a zelda in teams before?

You know that LHC reactor dealy? How ever yone thinks it can create black holes and destroy the earth and all that jazz?

Imagine that destruction happening every time a zelda steps on the battlefield in teams

Zeldas a team player

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I am a Luigi main (who is loq tier according to the tier list, not my own personal beliefs), and I refuse to play Luigi in low tier tournaments. I don't have a problem with people who use their mains, but the spirit of low tier tournaments imo is to use characters you normally wouldn't.

Others see it as an opportunity to display their mains potential when the playing field is more level.

Also, Luigi and DK SHOULD NOT be low tier.

Top Bottom