• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lol lock this pl0x

Status
Not open for further replies.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
You want to join me in a retirement party?
I moved on a while back.

Also, tell me if it is legit, because I'll put up a memorial in the Mansion, I'm going to have a little mini wall of fame for retired Luigis.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
As of today I have decided to quit my brawl career...The game is tiring me and I feel like I'm getting no where...I might still come to tourny's to see you all and have fun but chances are slim...Have fun everybody and keep up the hard work... LuigiKing out.... ~Flies away in a LandMaster~:confused:
guys dont listen to him, hes trolling us really hard, watch him come back to a tourney and get 1st place with all luigi!

but nah real talk, u dont have to quit, u can just take a break, u dont have to enter tourneys every saturday lol, priorities first bra, but definitely you had boss status dude. even had your whole state and some sexy Praxis to back you up for ur ****, hope to see you back in tourney scene and possibly Apex 2010 so we can play!

oh and go on aib so i can ask for more advice from u lol

BSP

Smash Legend
So are you really tired of the game, or are you just tired in general? You should just take a break from the game for a while, and come back refreshed. Don't leave Luigi!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
**** trolls, you cant quit lk untill I come back to america and we get to hang out properly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom