• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock thread please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
Your group has 4 members. There are several smash facebook groups that are highly active, perhaps you should join one of them? What state are you from?

Shariq

Smash Journeyman
Your group has 4 members. There are several smash facebook groups that are highly active, perhaps you should join one of them? What state are you from?
NSW. Did you read my full post? I know my group only has 4 people.

Last edited:

Shariq

Smash Journeyman
Yes you also stated that other smash groups are quite inactive but this is not true; they have far more than 4 members, and people organise to play together etc. regularly.

here is a link to the sydney/ACT smash group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/145359035665748/
I should of clarified. I used the word inactive incorrectly. What I was thinking the moment I wrote that was that those groups don't have people posting things every single day like I do. Lately I post a minimum of 5 things on my page a day. So when I saw those pages were not as active I just typed inactive. It's fine, you don't have to join my group. I would be happy even if I got like 10 members.

Last edited:

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
I should of clarified. I used the word inactive incorrectly. What I was thinking the moment I wrote that was that those groups don't have people posting things every single day like I do. Lately I post a minimum of 5 things on my page a day. So when I saw those pages were not as active I just typed inactive. It's fine, you don't have to join my group. I would be happy even if I got like 10 members.
Why not just post on a page with 100+ members already? Why does it need to be on your page?

Not trying to be rude but pages already exist that you can post on. Just because other people don't post in those groups often doesn't mean that you can't.

Splice

Smash Hero
A page where people organise to get together to play once every week or two is more active than a page where some guy posts 10 GIFs a day.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
It's just because most of us already have an outlet for all this other stuff. Like if i want random smash news or gifs, i either check reddit or maybe the general areas of these forums. smash news? you get that from your typical gaming news places, or again the general places like reddit or such. Heck my news feed on fb gets a pretty good smash train going I don't need another group for it.

I'm sure all these guys don't mean to shoot you down, it's just that we all have sources for this stuff already and don't need it on facebook. You're posting on a website that's pretty much only the most hardcore smashers, so we all already have our own outside sources of other smash stuff.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Pcg pushing the limits. If only your fox did that.

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh move into my house already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom