• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this thread cause im tired of burning everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
I have been playing as bowser for a while now and been observing others use bowser aswell and i have never noticed any mindgames. I wanted to know if you bowser mains know any mind games. I can only recall the infinite jump. What i do is hit with the fortress while on the ground and immediatley retreat after. I dont know if this counts but just thought i should share. :)

KoopaKoopaParatroopa

Smash Apprentice
I don't think each character has specific mindgames for each.
other than infinite jump, there's non-character-specific fatalities fake. You can also run up to opponent and shield, run halfway and stop, jump over the opponent.

but yea, retreating fortress is a given. it wouldn't be a mind game though.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
I think the word mindgames needs to be banned from this forum until people learn what it means.
If you are trying to make me upset its not working. I f you are also trying to be funny that was the lamest attempt possible. If you are trying to be smart you are looking stupid. For a word to be banned it should involve profantiy. I am new to this term so maybe i should rephrase it but to make such a useless comment is rather childish.

Nitros14

Smash Journeyman
I think it'd be cool if every time someone used the word 'mindgames' on this forum it was replaced with 'I TRIED TO USE A MEANINGLESS BUZZWORD HERE'.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
I think it'd be cool if every time someone used the word 'mindgames' on this forum it was replaced with 'I TRIED TO USE A MEANINGLESS BUZZWORD HERE'.
I think any time low lifes much like your self make useless posts, they should get deleted.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I don't understand what's wrong with people asking about mind games for a character...

Anyway from the little I know on it, I think he's trying to ask for any sort of tricks that could be used to lessen Bowser's predictability. Whether they be character exclusive or not. Sadly I can't really help you as of now, I can't think of much that hasn't been stated. Personally when I use Bowser and I'm recovering from a certain height over the edge I wait and don't do anything until they come to edgeguard, where I would use fire breath. So I could sweetspot the edge. I also switch up using fire breath edge guard and down b edge guard.

How useful these are, or whether or not they are considered mindgames, I really couldn't tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom