• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock This Please. I Am Discontinuing This. Working On Having A Life ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
it is no problem at all. what song do you wantit to be replaced with?

and i can help you learn to do these. it is easy.

2 songs in a day is really not hard to do.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I know how to replace the songs its as simple as putting it in the strm folder and renaming it to one of the track list songs. I'm not 100 % sure where I'll use it (probably smashville) but I just need the brstm. I can do the rest.

If you insist on doing the renaming......N01 (though I'll probably change it later.)

Edit: just so you are aware, I edited my last posts with a suggestion on the loop points as I said before, I highly suggest start loop point at 11/12 and end at 3:57 (can't find anywhere else it would work)

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I know how to replace the songs its as simple as putting it in the strm folder and renaming it to one of the track list songs. I'm not 100 % sure where I'll use it (probably smashville) but I just need the brstm. I can do the rest.

If you insist on doing the renaming......N01 (though I'll probably change it later.)

Edit: just so you are aware, I edited my last posts with a suggestion on the loop points as I said before, I highly suggest start loop point at 11/12 and end at 3:57 (can't find anywhere else it would work)
sorry i have no idea how to do loop points. sorry, a lot. do you want me to do the request anyway?

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Are you using Dantarion's tool? Because I've posted how to set loop points on that about three times today.

Wander

Smash Journeyman
You can't load a song into it, click on the point you want to loop, and round the number to a multiple of 14336?

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Okay don't worry about the song if you can't do the loop........I'm gonna learn how to do this stuff after finals and I may do it then.

Just the victory theme for now then please.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Thanks for all your help cookie

I DID IT.

Since I don't have a wii my friend is testing the volume.

(Still don't know how to fully do victory themes yet and I am highly inefficient with them so Keep my request up)

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Thanks for all your help cookie

I DID IT.

Since I don't have a wii my friend is testing the volume.

(Still don't know how to fully do victory themes yet and I am highly inefficient with them so Keep my request up)
Victory themes are easy! Just use Dantarion's tool and convert it to BRSTM (but uncheck the Loop Box if you don't want it to loop) and then click To SD, and go to Victory Themes. Then, choose whose victory theme you want to replace. then, click Replace. And go nuts. :p

try that out.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
K i'll give it a shot tomorrow

Edit: I'm so proud it came out perfectly. <3 cookie. I may create my own thread soon :D but for now I'll just upload to the hub.

TruBlu

Smash Cadet
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?auuz5t0zjgc Lylat cruise, Replace Area 6

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ivefhzjhngz Norfair replace Marionation Gear

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1jnyanwonyg Castle Siege replace Ike's Theme

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n3mnymwwtyz Luigi's Mansion replace Tetris: Type A

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n3mnymwwtyz Halberd, replace VS marx

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rwfotjzqbz3 Replace Jungle Japes (Melee) with this!

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjzznqtyzqm Solaris Phase 2. Replace Credits (Super Smash Bros) on Final Destination with this,

These requests haven't been done yet. I'm going to repost them here so you dont have to shuffle back to page 6 to see them :) once again, no pressure. Do them at your leisure. Oh, yeah. and a question... how do I put them in my game? Do you have a link on how to? Thanks

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
alright, thanks for getting those :)
il put them in the second post to remind myself. im busy w/ plan zero stuf, lmao :p
ill get them in a day or two. sry its takinng me so long, im trying to get back to normal time schedules. i have been goin to bed at 5 AM every nite O.O

and u put them in ur game by putting them in the following directoy (if u live in the US): sd root, make this directory: private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/strm

put the brstms there.

TruBlu

Smash Cadet
That sounds amazingly easy. And, wow at going to bed at 5am O.O. Plan zero is pretty cool... I'm going to guess it's not going to be user friendly though, and too bad it'll mess up my gameplay online. not gonna get it, but it does look unmistakably badass. by the way, I have a file replacement code that doesn't work for music... should I just delete the old one and replace it?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Replace it with the code that I have in the OP. u live in the US, right?

the code in the op works for music AND textures. so the old one is obsolete.

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the newer versions used in 4.2 should work. And putting the songs on your SD card is incredibly easy. Actually finding proper loop points and converting the song to BRSTM without volume issues or clicking noises is harder.

TruBlu

Smash Cadet
OK. So i'll just delete the old file replacement code and start enjoying my custom music... I've heard rumours about how music replacement can damage a SD card though, any evidence to back it up? I don't care if it does, the current one I have is overpriced and easily replaceable anyway.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Yeah, the newer versions used in 4.2 should work. And putting the songs on your SD card is incredibly easy. Actually finding proper loop points and converting the song to BRSTM without volume issues or clicking noises is harder.
hahaha, thats y i dont do custom loop points for ppl :p

but if u want loop points, go to DeadX's thread, hell do them. i think, lol

TruBlu

Smash Cadet
These files are all zipped. Do I need to unzip them? if so, what should I use.

TruBlu

Smash Cadet
This is my first time doing this. How do I unzip them. I should know this >.>

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
This is my first time doing this. How do I unzip them. I should know this >.>
download WinRar, google it for the download. When it is all set up, the files will be in the .rar archive that i put up for download. copy and paste these files from the .rar file to your sd card in the proper directory.

Boo Mansion

Smash Apprentice
I have some requests! =)

1) Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Reminder/The Task at Hand (Preview)
2) Download Link.
3) Doesn't matter, I can rename to file to replace what I need to.

1) Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - On Glory's Wings (Preview)
2) Download Link.
3) Look at the previous.

1) Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Wheeling Corby/Against Naesala (Preview)
2) Download Link.
3) Look at the previous.

Good luck, hopefully you can loop them properly. =)

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I have some requests! =)

1) Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Reminder/The Task at Hand (Preview)
2) Download Link.
3) Doesn't matter, I can rename to file to replace what I need to.

1) Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - On Glory's Wings (Preview)
2) Download Link.
3) Look at the previous.

1) Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Wheeling Corby/Against Naesala (Preview)
2) Download Link.
3) Look at the previous.

Good luck, hopefully you can loop them properly. =)
loop them properly? i will get them done, but you didnt tell me what to do with any loop points that you want, so I will just do them.

and ill put them in a .rar file for you. Get WinRar if you don't already have it, to open the .Rar file.

Boo Mansion

Smash Apprentice
loop them properly? i will get them done, but you didnt tell me what to do with any loop points that you want, so I will just do them.

and ill put them in a .rar file for you. Get WinRar if you don't already have it, to open the .Rar file.
You mean the sample numbers? I tried looking for them in audacity and I couldn't find them. The tutorial probably uses a newer version, which I haven't downloaded yet.

But anyway thanks and I have Winrar, so it's all good. =P

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
You mean the sample numbers? I tried looking for them in audacity and I couldn't find them. The tutorial probably uses a newer version, which I haven't downloaded yet.

But anyway thanks and I have Winrar, so it's all good. =P
alright, ill get it done in a .rar file. it'll be done tomorrow i think.

Avenu

Smash Cadet
CookieM0Nstah! I has a request.

1) Tonindo -" Let's Brawl! (SSBB remix)" It's a remix of the main menu theme from brawl.
2) Just right click here and save link as.
3) Menu 2 (Melee) - Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's the second one you get in Melee.

So you can get a hint of the looping check out the brawl stage studio application by Xane. It loops perfectly.

Any other question please let me know :D

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
CookieM0Nstah! I has a request.

1) Tonindo -" Let's Brawl! (SSBB remix)" It's a remix of the main menu theme from brawl.
2) Just right click here and save link as.
3) Menu 2 (Melee) - Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's the second one you get in Melee.

So you can get a hint of the looping check out the brawl stage studio application by Xane. It loops perfectly.

Any other question please let me know :D
ummmmmmmmm.... what does the stage studio have to to with looping? and it is custom loop points that we were talking about. and i can get it done asap.

and sry for not doing anything ppl, ive been busy with rea life stuf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom