• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGM

Smash Lord
D@MN! i come back from thanks giving break and yet again, spam is here.

My monthlie is still on track for january!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, hylian should come back over to my house.

I think im gonna have a smash get together at me house soon(before the monthlie). no tourny, just a fest.

TGM

Smash Lord
I beat Residnet Evil: UC. 22 hours for me to get S rank on all levels and get all files/guns. very good game. learned stuff about umbrela i never knew.

Smash related. Krystal is most likly gonna be in brawl. i saw an article where it had the girl that did krystals voice, (in the star fox game for GCN) she was doing voice acting in brawl....... well 2 days later, that article had her name off the list...... so hmm........could she be in the game like peppy and slippy were in SSBM or will she actualy be playable?

also, i dislike guitar hero series.....ill never buy it or play it........ITG is the only music game ill play....BUT... Cliffs of Dover(guitar hero 3) is the best song i have ever heard in a music game EVER. http://youtube.com/watch?v=hOLZeeCS0-4

more smash related. kieff wit da teef is having a smash get-together THIS friday. im going! if anybody wants to go, say so. ill post his adress soon.

Kamikaze Kevin

Smash Cadet
tgm, keith's having a smashfest? how nice of him to tell me these things... well i will undoubtably be there

and by the way tgm, would ever happened to me and mouf's dk ditto? did u lose the video or just never get around to it?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
A smashfest would be MUCH appreciated. :)

TGM

Smash Lord
kevin and everybody else. kieth with tha teeth MIGHT be haveing afest at his house THIS friday! i highly recommend yall to go if it happenes. either me OR kevin will post up the directions/info.

TGM treats his city well......

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
for sure ill be at the next month tourny!! hey TGM when is this smash fest you are talking about?
a dawn we need to play, you'v gotten good. I think you might take majority in are matches... like 70/30... mabey, we'll seee, anyways i want to play ya.

I NEED NAMES FROM HOUSTON!!!!!
So Far I Have:

Jeremy Feifer <--I own
TGM
Mouf
Dawn
shok192
Moggie
oni-chan
Kage
neon666
Void
Aceout/Axxo
Jake
Oscar
Ronnie
Roy R
Duke
Labrat
Apoc
valgar2900
Nova
ICUP
XZalla
Ceaser WTF
G@BE
Ray
Sethlon
Velox
ResumeDPosition
Tarzan
Mr.3000
T-Rex
Riot
Rockettrainer
Oncearunner
Codabear
ClulessBTD
Kamakazi Kevin
NiceGuy
Inkface50
OmniDistortion

ANYONE ELSE>>>>??????????????????????

TGM

Smash Lord
Xzile is dallas. plz erase him. ophelius doesnt play at all. neve rbeen to a tournie....ever.

PS: when we gonna play?

dawn001

Smash Ace
a dawn we need to play, you'v gotten good. I think you might take majority in are matches... like 70/30... mabey, we'll seee, anyways i want to play ya.

I NEED NAMES FROM HOUSTON!!!!!
So Far I Have:

Jeremy Feifer <--I own
TGM
Mouf
Dawn
shok192
Moggie
oni-chan
Kage
neon666
Void
Aceout/Axxo
Jake
Oscar
Ronnie
Roy R
Duke
Labrat
Apoc
valgar2900
Nova
ICUP
XZalla
Ceaser WTF
G@BE
Ray
Sethlon
Velox
ResumeDPosition
Tarzan
Mr.3000
T-Rex
Riot
Rockettrainer
Oncearunner
Codabear
ClulessBTD
Kamakazi Kevin
NiceGuy
Inkface50
OmniDistortion

ANYONE ELSE>>>>??????????????????????
sure ill play you no problem!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ah, a smashfest this Friday? I have work...so, I can't go. If you have another one, keep everyone updated. :)

Bacn, want to play some smash sometime?

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Yo, TGM from what time to what time is this thing going down on friday? PM or something with the directions, I need to know if I could go to this.

TGM

Smash Lord
Ophelius story is true but the term "knee of fate" originaly came from my friend ruben who would yell "KNEE OF FATE!!!!!!" every time he did falcons knee attack. even though 97.33% of the time he would never land the attack, he would still yell it.

and guys, kieth can only have 2 people at his house other than me......so your out of luck!

BUT!

thats kinda unfair right? Well, TGM never lets his city down! He is probly gonna have a smash time at his house on friday or sat! ill post later on today the time u can show up to my house on friday.

TGM

Smash Lord
King ganon! you dont fool me! i know who u REALLY are.

im coming over after work....sound tasty?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
King ganon! you dont fool me! i know who u REALLY are.

im coming over after work....sound tasty?
cool. come over. just text meh or call if ya need help. ya got meh cell but my house # is 713-440-9569

the list will be in about 10min.

I remember this ******** account Jeremy. Aahahahahahaha

<3 | E>
?I have no idea who yo guys are talking about, i dont know falco or KG...

TGM

Smash Lord
yea they were both jeremy at one point. the falco ssbm one is mega old though. i have an old account as well. its WAY back when i first found smash boards.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer

Is this cool or what should I edit cause I' only want to edit one time.... I let this sit and see what responses I get then ill edit tommorow.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice

Is this cool or what should I edit cause I' only want to edit one time.... I let this sit and see what responses I get then ill edit tommorow.
hey jeremy move me up to advanced lol if you don't think I should then ask ppl around I know I should be up there if don't think so then tell me why and then I'll tell you why I should be up there ok?

TGM

Smash Lord
velox is inactive.

oscar is inactive.

moggie is inactive.

inactive players should lose thier number ranking untill they play again.

valgar and tarzan are the same person.

tarzan and xzalla need to be put in the advanced intermediate.

please change ray to bear......cause at times the REAL ray comes back. Rayzorium.

kamakazi kevin need to be put under intermediate.

move ICUP to riots spot ad add riot to ICUP spot.

change the title from brawl to SSBM........until brawl coems out.

other than that, its super cool and look hot as well.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
i dont think this chart is right... it would be too hard to say whos better than who... but i know this chart is not right

id give some suggestions for changes but i dont want to becasue
1. i dont think im good enough to say whos better than who

and

2. i dont think people would agree with me, but ill tell you what... iv seen A LOT of seriously-played-friendlies between a lot of these people that prove this chart pretty much wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom