• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live in Mexico? Brawl is out. Street Date Broken.

Delvus

Smash Rookie
brawl in spanish? no, melee was in english in latin america, and seriously "south america is a rather poor country" man STFU and go find a map that shows south america as a country

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
brawl in spanish? no, melee was in english in latin america, and seriously "south america is a rather poor country" man STFU and go find a map that shows south america as a country
Most Wii games, if not all, have a trilingual option for Wiis. You can play Super Mario Galaxy, in English, Spanish, or French now.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Spain=Europe

South America is a continent
Ecuador
Brazil
Chile
Peru
Argentina
Paraguay
+ a couple more countries

= South America

sorry but being from there i had to voice my opinion
...were you quoting me?

Delvus

Smash Rookie
"super smash bros PELEAR!"

LOL, that was a good laugh

btw, i have twilight princess, corruption and a couple more games, and none of them are in spanish, MAYBE brawl will be in spanish for europe, but definitely not for the americas

And the correct translation would be "Super Hermanos Golpeadores Pelea !!!"

smash does not have a unique translation in spanish "aplastar, choque, estrepito, destrozo"

Vollo

Smash Rookie
would all people in Mexico please go to the F@#$ING GAME STORE OR TARGET OR WHEREVER THEY SELL GAMES THERE AND CHECK im to lazy to cross the border.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Seriously, Brawl comes out in what 5-7 days? Its not that serious folks, but I guess so of you need bragging rights for a 5-7 day experience, be my guest. Those who live in Mexico, good for you, if not, its not worth the hassle.
If you lived near the border it would make sense. But otherwise yeah why waste the effort and money? Isn't this the same thing that pretty much happened with the Japan launch? China got it early? Or was that just a fake thing and it just came out like normal?

Downfall

Smash Apprentice
Just be sure to bring bottled water along with you.

That is... unless you're MANLY enough to drink down the brown water. It's fine, if you're not a woman. Heh.

Umandsf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Umandsf
3DS FC
3927-0812-7458
Switch FC
SW-0595-8375-5017
Just be sure to bring bottled water along with you.

That is... unless you're MANLY enough to drink down the brown water. It's fine, if you're not a woman. Heh.
Or get a few LifeStraws. Easier to carry around.

Kojy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kojyneox
too bad i pre-ordered my copy on the gamerush of my town.
I live in mexico and i just found out about this, hell, no im gonna have to wait 4 more days to play (yeah gamerush in here will release brawl on thursday/friday)

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
It's not worth spending 4 hours of your time getting Brawl a week early? I'm sure you definitely can't afford to waste a few hours in one day because you need to do things like... post on SWF.
Not all of us live near the Mexican border, sir.

Luteyi is saying that if you don't live near there, it makes no sense to run to Mexico to get a game that's coming out here in a few days.

Lolo_knight

Smash Apprentice
I live in mexico city, I work on block buster and im not getting brawl till friday and we wont start selling to normal customers till sunday... so yeah FOR WHAT I KNOW thats a lie...

Desu.

Smash Cadet
It's not worth spending 4 hours of your time getting Brawl a week early? I'm sure you definitely can't afford to waste a few hours in one day because you need to do things like... post on SWF.
Sorry, I have to agree with Luteyi and OrlanduEx. Not everyone is in the easy position you are and won't kill over for a few days early play time to waste extra money and resources, specially with higher gas prices and what not. Cool, Great! You can obtain it early, more power to you! But remember, we're talking about an entire country here, not just "Those around the border". There really was no point in trying to start a flame war over his comment you have to admit..

Desu.

Smash Cadet
People are telling me this thread is a lie too... and seeing that nobody has really confirmed it in this thread...

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ay Caramba!

I heard Mario was replaced with Pancho Villa in this version.

Has activado al Señor Juego & Reloj!

Escaladores de Hielo!

MetaCaballero!

La Mano Maestra!

La Mano Loca!

And so on...

nelohalo

Smash Rookie
Maybe they'll release it early in the United States if we bring enough copies over from Mexico

btw, i live right next to Allentown ^ ^ ^

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
Hey gringons! watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hVqQ7GaclA

we have brawl, de la buena amigo, quieres comprar?

do you want some good stuff? dont tell your parents :):):)

BTW it was a missunderstending, liverpool was seling this earlir beause they confuse a 1 with a 9 from the realise day... and nintendo send them a mail to stop selling, and now liverpool have to pay a "cost for breaking the law" or somethig, how do I spell "multa"?? :(:(:(

Top Bottom