• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LittleBigPlanet

Puddin

Smash Lord
Anyone got the Mini-Sackboy costume? You hold it in your hand, I heard it's in the elephant temple but I'm having trouble finding it.

bored

Smash Ace
I saw someone with it today.

I'm trying to collect the gifts from the collectors lair. Trouble is, I'm having a hard time trying to get other players to cooperate.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Thanks Crimson King, but I just used my second controller to get it XD

I made an Ed Elric costume though, since FMA is one of my favorite Anime :D

By the way, you guys should check out my level Death Island. It's been hearted 4 times and I'm aiming for 10 so I can get the trophy. And it's a decent level, if I do say so myself, and I do. Beware of the traps, and don't get greedy with your point bubble collecting or you might end up dead...

bored

Smash Ace
That reminds me. I just published the very first level, that I started on last week, today. Well, I put the finishing touches on it that is. If anyone wants to check it out its called 'Lights Out.' It would be very much appreciated to get some feedback from you guys. Considering its a firstie.

Hope you don't find it too frustrating. ;)

BentoBox

Smash Master
I just got my hands on this game even though I pre-ordered it xD, I didn't want it to suck up my life as I had a few midterms the past weeks. I've played through a few levels and I'm already addicted. I just wish I knew more ppl who had the game.

costumes that some guy made xD

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Ok, I need some help here. I want to get the two trophies where you play with 3 people on and off your list. So, we need to think of a way to make this happen. Also, I need help with the 4 player thing on The Dancer Level on the Islands. We tried earlier, but we failed miserably.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Haha, sorry about that Crimson.. It was rather frustrating =\ I could get one of my friends from my list to join, my brother hasn't played in weeks since Resistance 2 came out so he wasn't quite at the top of his game especially since the odd jumping physics take some getting used to.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
No worries. Once we got to the puzzle we still had no idea what to do. That whole part is so **** frustrating.

Puddin

Smash Lord
As for as I know, the The Frozen Tundra and the Dancers Court but we did them both so I have no clue.

Oh and have you seen the new DLC costumes? They are a T.V. on your head and LOCOROCO COSTUMES. Apparently all are free, and they will be having contests in which you win a Crown as the prize. Awesome but I never enter them. Still, Locoroco costumes look cool, there are five one for each color and it's 2.99 for all of them together.

bored

Smash Ace
Will someone help me collect the items in Boomtown? Its such a pain in the *** getting people to cooperate.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Tell me about it >_> It took me 2 hours yesterday just to get the items on the right side of the bank ._. My IGN is BentoBako if you still need help~

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
JohnEnrage - Bored. I have 100% of all items up through Frozen Tundra. Bunker will be a HARD level to ace though. If you need help still, hit me on AIM tonight, we need help for a 3X one on Bunker too.

I decided I am entering the LBP contest for the crown. I won't win, but I'll knock-out a few trophies for sure. I have only 43% of the trophies and I am hearing the 100% is the best looking one on PSN. Hmm...

Puddin

Smash Lord
Well Crimson, I'd love to help but I've got some bad news.

19 days of my save data was deleted. I powered up my PS3 this morning to play it before I was off to school and my pod was empty and my costume something totally different then what I had the night before. My first thought was that my siblings had tampered with my costume and pod, but when I asked them they told me they had not played LBP in a long while. I checked my costumes and found that I had lost almost all of my Ace'd level gifts and almost every 3x-4x player costume not to mention every costume/ new materials, objects, stickers and decorations I'd gotten in the past few weeks.

So now I am working hard to get Ace all my levels and recreate my saved costumes. Oh yeah, and I lost my levels.

My save file had been deleted all the way back to Novemeber 1st. Why November 1st? I have no clue, but it's better then having my entire save deleted. I suppose the reason would be turning off my system while the Autosave feature was running, although I've done this many times before with no problems.

I'll get back to playing online once I've recovered my costumes and levels (that I thankfully set to shareable so I can copy them back to my moon.) :(

Got the Locoroco costumes though, they are nice.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Yeah, if you shut down while autosaving, that is your problem. That's what killed my jumpdrives. Best of luck with all that. Good luck. Did you lose trophies that you've earned since then?

bored

Smash Ace
JohnEnrage - Bored. I have 100% of all items up through Frozen Tundra. Bunker will be a HARD level to ace though. If you need help still, hit me on AIM tonight, we need help for a 3X one on Bunker too.

I decided I am entering the LBP contest for the crown. I won't win, but I'll knock-out a few trophies for sure. I have only 43% of the trophies and I am hearing the 100% is the best looking one on PSN. Hmm...

I guess I should have read this earlier. But I definitely could have helped you with the Bunker. I ended up waiting 10 minutes for people just to show up. But now I have 100% on all the wilderness levels. The bunker is going to be a ***** to ace though.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Yes, yes it will. You up for helping us with the Bunker later tonight? What's your PSN name? I probably have it from a while ago, but I forget who is who.

bored

Smash Ace
Im_tha_freak (Christ, I wish I could change it). I added you along time ago. Haha. Depends on the time we can do this. But surely I will be able too.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Yeah, if you shut down while autosaving, that is your problem. That's what killed my jumpdrives. Best of luck with all that. Good luck. Did you lose trophies that you've earned since then?
Haven't checked, but I doubt I have they aren't part of the game save so once I have them it's all said and done. Besides, my Autosave icon was flickering on and off and as soon as it stopped I turned it off and look in the corner and saw it going on and off as my PS3 shuts down...

Seen the update on the site? Resistance DLC coming up next week. A Chimera head and I'm willing to bet armor as well. Oh and a turkey for Thanksgiving.

BentoBox

Smash Master
I got a spade on every level (lol, Yellow Head?!)~ I'm missing the automobile sticker in lowrider, which I think should give me the remaining 6%. I also need the duet items for endurance dojo, every map in the temples and the wilderness and I'm done :D

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
How did you Ace Collector's and Bunker? Those are beast levels. I have all items and stuff up to Bunker, as well as all Aces.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Collector's Lair is easy for me. The Bunker on the other hand is a level designed by Satan himself.

Most notably the spinning wheel full of electricity and ******** physics that make me fall into an eletric rod after jumping on THE LAST PLATFORM to go through the hole onto the conveyor belt below. I hate it.

bored

Smash Ace
Actually. I'm pretty comfortable with the wheel now. I've found some ways to avoid the annoying obstacles. Now the only thing I need to do is motivate myself to ace it.

BentoBox

Smash Master
There are only 2 bosses in collector's. I've had to start over plenty of times because of the 2nd one; when you destroy its outer shell and it starts stomping the ground making those electric cylinders fall off the sky, after they've all fallen, run and get inside him before he starts shooting again and that will allow you to take out the 4 orbs under its arms. The rest is pretty straightforward as long as you know the patterns. For the first boss, run all the way to the right, wait for it to come down and pop the first orb, then run all the way to the left wall and do the same. You do the exact same thing when it starts shooting the barrels.

As for Bunker, it just takes a lot of patience. In the spinning wheel, you'll have to short hop mostly between platforms to take into account their own radial motion. Full hopping can make you fall in between platforms and screw u up~

Puddin

Smash Lord
There are only 2 bosses in collector's. I've had to start over plenty of times because of the 2nd one; when you destroy its outer shell and it starts stomping the ground making those electric cylinders fall off the sky, after they've all fallen, run and get inside him before he starts shooting again and that will allow you to take out the 4 orbs under its arms. The rest is pretty straightforward as long as you know the patterns. For the first boss, run all the way to the right, wait for it to come down and pop the first orb, then run all the way to the left wall and do the same. You do the exact same thing when it starts shooting the barrels.

As for Bunker, it just takes a lot of patience. In the spinning wheel, you'll have to short hop mostly between platforms to take into account their own radial motion.
On the second stage of the second boss try to destroy the brain on the very top part first, or at least not last, then focus on any remaining. Destroying the top one last causes the boss to break down, the piece you are standing on disappears and you will land on something electric that kills you, you and your valiant effort at acing the level. This does now happen all the time, but it's a frequent thing for me.

I can usually beat the second boss before he starts making the falling electric balls fall out of line, which is a big help since I usually die there.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
The collect got really easy the first boss and I understood how to beat him.

I need to do that **** 4X on The Collector's Lair now. I really HATE 4X things because it's so much work to get people to join a game and ****.

Puddin

Smash Lord
4X Collectors lair is for Dragon Head correct? I'd love to help but I just got through playing for about 2 hours straight.

Puddin

Smash Lord
The Executive hasn't accepted my invite, Chill did you send me one? Or do you even know my PSN ID? It's ss4gouku if you need to know. I accept every invite I get. Because the PS3 doesn't have a 100 friend limit like the 360. A winrar is us.

I think I explained the Dragon Head puzzle earlier in this thread, it says 4x but only requires 3 people to actually reach the costumes. The fourth person would just make the platform raise enough for the person on top to walk over to the costumes, but with three the player on top can simply jump to the costumes.

___C__
____​
__S3__​
__S2___​
___S1____​
_____________​

C being the costumes and S being the switch that raises the next platform, but all players need to stay on the switch(es). If the player on say S2 where to get off the player on S1 would be crushed. Stepping on S1 raises the the first platform, revealing the the next switch to raise the platform once more which brings the player on top close enough to jump. S3 only brings the player high enough to walk to it.

Enjoi.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I need one more person then. That is AWESOME though.

Acing these levels will be a *****. I have to Ace the Collector (not that hard), Collector's Lair, and Bunker then I am done... = (

Puddin

Smash Lord
I need one more person then. That is AWESOME though.

Acing these levels will be a *****. I have to Ace the Collector (not that hard), Collector's Lair, and Bunker then I am done... = (
I would only have to ace the bunker had my data not been erased....:(

Ramboknife

Smash Cadet
I've aced everything, actually did it a while ago...I'm just stuck on the 4 player items. Frustrating how I can never find people online willing to do it with me. We should set up a time for next weekend when 4 of us can get together, and get all of the **** 4 player items.

Top Bottom