• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Little bit of trouble

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Are you walking up a bit with Popo before you make Nana throw?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You're jamming the Control Stick forward instead of walking. Just walk with Popo, and tilt the control stick forward. When Popo is almost "inside" of the other person, then press the control stick forward more to make Nana throw.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
yea but lets say Nana has it and i walk bak with Popo and the i press Forward to do the forward chain Pop just rushes forward and completly misses
Like I said. You're running forward instead of walking, or you don't have the timing down yet.

And I don't know much about the back throw one, because I suck at that one. X)

But yeah, are you using the Gamecube controller?

Gichan

Smash Champion
meehow seems you are improving on a crazy rate, though are you getting good with their overall moveset? You can't just win on Chaingrabs alone. As for your problem, I had a lot of difficulty with this, just tilt the control stick, do not be afraid to do it, and then time your grab and you should get it. remember, all chain grabbers stick with the method they are most comfortable with. If you are better with doing fron then down, then do it, if not stick to back throws.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
You just need to gradually tilt the stick, there is a point where it throws. Be careful you dont have the problem I sometimes get and be tilting the stick too much when grabbing or throwing becomes more difficult.

Top Bottom