Patch 1.1.4 has officially come out, and since it has been a while since this guide has rolled out I thought I'd add a few points you probably will like to add to this guide.
- Cloud is a good matchup for Mac, at least in experience on both ends. Cloud has problems against shield, similarly to Mac, and also has an almost-as-bad grab game, but with an average/above-average air game and a worse ground game than Mac. Little Macs able to powershield the Blade Beam are able to approach with ease due to his smashes being rather average, with his Forward Smash having a bit higher knockback than you would expect and Down Smash being dangerous if you aren't prepared for it due to its speed and launching behind you. However, Cloud cannot physically recover without having Limit due to it not snapping to ledge and Down Smash being buffed in terms of damage, and even then he has problems WITH Limit Break Climhazzard due to it burning off, well, Limit. And you can't use Side B as a punish against Mac when playing as Cloud as vs Down Tilt, you cannot punish after it, and the Mac can just shield then Armor through the final 3 hits by inputting FSmash after the first two hits. I'd say 55-45 or 60-40, but I need more MU experience to get used to Cloud anyways.
- Bayonetta. Just, Bayonetta.
- All Smashes have been buffed in terms of damage, and all angles. This makes them even more potent killing options.
- Opponents who miss a tech on a downwards angled Forward Smash after around 40-50% based on weight (when they are ABLE to tech and are sent into the tumbling animation) can be followed-up by a dash attack or Up Smash. If you do the Forward then Up Smash method, this can cause 40% or more to be racked up depending on the charge of the Downwards Angled Forward Smash.
- Up Tilt's angle has been improved and you can link Up B a bit easier out of it.
- Down Tilt and Up Tilt true combo into Up B (from testing) around kill percents against Megaman. If this works on others in the cast, I'm not certain, but I found it while working on some videos.
Maybe add those in or change some stuff? Tbh its still an amazing guide.