• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of Kill Confirms?

TheGODehT

Smash Rookie
Is there a list of kill confirms per character? If not, I suggest we start one. It's important to know how to kill with characters but also to know what to look out for, and with 70+ playable characters, there is a lot to look out for. lol

Edit: For kill throws I would like to document at what percentage the throw kills each characters from mid stage with 0 rage... if these documents already exist let me know, otherwise I will start working on them tonight.

For example:

Charizard:
  • B-Throw -> Side-B
Chrom:
  • Fair -> Up-B (Off stage)
Ike:
  • Fair -> U-air
  • Nair -> U-air
  • Nair -> B-air
Incineroar:
  • D-Throw
Ivysaur:
  • B-Throw
  • D-Throw -> Up-B
Jigglypuff:
  • Up-B -> F-Smash (Only at high %'s, can work with other smashes or rest as well)
King-K-Rool:
  • D-Throw
Ness:
  • B-Throw
Ridley:
  • Side-B

If you know if any guaranteed confirms which can kill, feel free to post them below and I will add them to this list. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Yes, Jigglypuff's Sing leaves an opponent wide open for a charged-up Smash attack. It also leaves them wide-open for a charged Rollout or, you know, Rest.

D

Deleted member

I've had a lotta luck with Mii Swordfighter Gale Strike -> Hero's Spin

Top Bottom