• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lisbon Bi-Weekly Double Pools

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Deixa tar, o KF já disse que depois estatisticamente seria complicado lol. Usamo-los em friendlies.

ngfc_0

Smash Apprentice
só para dizer que gosto muito de voces e quero voltar a vê-los... por isso vou fazer todos os possiveis para ir ao proximo biweekly (dia 10 em casa do rick certo?).

inté

Golden Ike

Smash Apprentice
só para dizer que gosto muito de voces e quero voltar a vê-los... por isso vou fazer todos os possiveis para ir ao proximo biweekly (dia 10 em casa do rick certo?).

inté
N há certezas ainda, mas deve ser assim :p

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Oh, I kinda forgot about that delicious detail :laugh: nevermind.

It's just that I promised my mother that I would sing at the church (this time) for not doing it last Sunday. Can your dad pick me up at the same place as last time, Rick?

Golden Ike

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I kinda forgot about that delicious detail :laugh: nevermind.

It's just that I promised my mother that I would sing at the church (this time) for not doing it last Sunday. Can your dad pick me up at the same place as last time, Rick?
Ok then, we'll start posting like this:
Next date: 10.01.10 ; 11:00
Next location: Golden Ike's house - PIZZAS INCLUDED! *Insert pizza pic here*
Confirmed players: Lots of newcomers interested in the pizza ^^

:laugh:

Anyway, ya, acho k ele pode-te ir buscar. Churrasqueira do Campo Grande, né?
A k horas é k keres k ele te vá buscar?

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Guys, good news. Amatsu and Otenka, the wonder twins, are coming to the bi-weekly this sunday. You know what that means?

Maylaaaaaay!

Golden Ike

Smash Apprentice
Awsom, new comunity members.
Does this mean I wont b owning every1 at melee anymore?
lol :p f-smash ftw ^^

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
THE WONDER TWINS!? OH GOD!

I kinda wish they remember me, but on the other hand I kinda wish they DON'T remember the ***-kicking they gave me with Falcon dittos in melee.

Also, I wonder how good they are with Brawl? I shall test them.

Rick, vou tar às 11 no domingo em frente à churrasqueira, combinado.

Golden Ike

Smash Apprentice
Btw, guys, if u need to contact me for any reason, dont call me, call this N#: 309909180
Its my home phone. My cell's... uh... been confiscated... at school... for checkin it during lunch... DAMMIT! XO

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
You use DK funk? I never knew. He doesn't seem like your type lol.
I started maining DK, because he's so fun to play. Honestly, since I don't have many people to play Melee with yet in Portugal, I'm not very keen in learning a very technical character, so right now I am playing DK more than Falco. I think I'll revive my Falco whenever I go to a big Melee-only tourney or something.

And not my type you say?

Well if you think about it, all my mains in all games have one thing in common: they can start a lot of **** with just a grab (Falcon in 64 ; DK in Melee ; Falco in Brawl).

But yeah, it's true that DK is very different, but I want to get a different experience in every game.

NatP

Smash Ace
Yeah, atm I don't even know who I should main on melee. I want to use g&w but I can't start playing with him. I need to get the feel of the game THEN use him. But I got too many candidates to who my main should be: DK, ganon, CF, Doc and even pika. I need to melee with people to find out who to use.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Yeah, atm I don't even know who I should main on melee. I want to use g&w but I can't start playing with him. I need to get the feel of the game THEN use him. But I got too many candidates to who my main should: DK, ganon, CF, Doc and even pika. I need to melee with people to find out who to use.
Come to Lisbon. Porto sucks.

LOL, if you main DK, we'd have some epic dittos.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
rick, confiscar-te o telefone... porque o viste durante o almoço? DURANTE A HORA DE ALMOÇO!? Que é isto, a alemanha nazi?

Enfim, anotei esse nº...

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Overall, 'twas a very nice bi-weekly with tons of people and fun. And MAAAALAAAAAY!

(fortunately, the issue with Rick's Wii wasn't THAT serious... but I still can't believe we lost the results due to a technical failure of the computer, lol)

Man, we kept playing until 9:00 PM! Yikes, I swear I didn't even notice the time flying by. Smashing is fun.

SpikeBolt

Smash Cadet
Man, we kept playing until 9:00 PM! Yikes, I swear I didn't even notice the time flying by. Smashing is fun.
Maybe because you were sleeping most of the time man haha :D

Seriously it was super fun. I laughed a lot today despite losing most games. This bi-weeklie made me realize how rusty I am at super smash in general. I must practice a lot more or i'll look like an idiot on the tourney. Super fun though :D

ngfc_0

Smash Apprentice
Resultados:

Bróle:
(spikebolt, amatsu, gohan e tai sairam sem jogar os jogos todos, portanto contam como derrotas os não jogados)
King Funk - 8:0
ngfc - 7:1
BigLord - 6:2
Gike - 5:3
Flayl - 4:4
spikebolt - 2:6
amatsu - 2:6
tai - 2:6
gohan - 0:8

milêt:

tai - 6:0
amatsu - 4:2
gohan - 4:2
Gike - 3:3
Flayl - 2:4
King Funk - 1:5
spikebolt - 1:5

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
I can't believe I came third, btw. And NGFC was godly in that day, with that DK! Wow.

I just hope he mains Yoshi or Jiggs in the tournament that's coming, heh. By the way, when's the next bi-weekly?

ngfc_0

Smash Apprentice
Our matches are always pretty even, this weekend was no different. The diference is that i won this time :p Maybe was my DK that took you by surprise.
Since you told me about the dair to knee on jiggs i wont use it against you ahah.

About the next bi-weeklies i dont know if i'll go to any until the tourney. I really like going to Lisboa and playing some offline brawl but i'm starting to feel some bad "vibes" from my family since we are only together on saturday and its all day working. Maybe when things cool off i'll go (hopefully next week lol).

NatP

Smash Ace
I think that your DK has been getting better every tourney lol. I told you all you needed to do was bair like crazy. :p

Golden Ike

Smash Apprentice
By the way, when's the next bi-weekly?
The next BW its at 24 Jan, right? At Flayls place. Or maybe at Mr. Burned, if he confirms that he can host. I rly hope that we can go to his place, at least once... Im curious x3

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Same here, even if it just means that we'll play him A LOT MORE than usual... and perhabs beat him. HAHA YEAH RIGHT!

Flayl

Smash Hero
Só para clarificar que o próximo bi-weekly é em minha casa. Se formos mais de 6 só fazemos uma ronda de pools.

Eu até quero gastar um tempinho a orientar o pessoal. Acerca de DI, opções de escudo, etc.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Devíamos começar a chamar-lhe Rick DI, então :p não somos americanos for crying out loud!... ups

Eu por acaso também devia treinar o meu DI, porque quando sou lançado horizontalmente o meu DI sucka lol. Felizmente não acontece tal coisa quando sou lançado pra cima/na diagonal.

Devo aparecer por lá cedo, talvez um pouco mais cedo que as 14:00

ngfc_0

Smash Apprentice
OMG!!!! I hate you all !!!! Blue lightning and (possibly) GSM will go to the one that i can't :(
And there will be lessons? :O (well KF as been telling me some tips ^^ lol theory)

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
@Flayl: nem me tinha ocorrido, lol. Tens razão.

NGFC, não vens? ****it, se muita gente vier (como parece que vai acontecer), vai ser óptimo :\

Enfim, vou treinando as ATs que as Falcon Boards descobriram recentemente, se as dominar até é possível melhorar o meu jogo...

... mas preciso sobretudo de um comando novo. Vocês viram a diferença entre eu jogar com o meu comando e eu jogar com um comando normal, não viram?

Blue_Lightning

Smash Cadet
I would've gone to the last one, but since I haven't had internet since Jan 4th I wasn't able to say I could go to the last one. Sorry )=

Who's going to this one? Me, KF, Flayl (duh), BL, Rick, anyone else? What about Lemon and RackamPF?

E a ver se desta ganho algum set. Tenho treinado bem portanto vamos ver :p

Flayl

Smash Hero
Convidei o Lemon mas ele para variar não diz nada >_>

Acho que o GSM e Spikebolt vêm

Os gémeos não sei, convidei mas eles não deram resposta definitiva.

Top Bottom