• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lionman & Friends combo video proyect

Lionman

Smash Champion
Hi!

I love editing my clips with sony vegas, but i have few clips from wogrim channel and i had an idea.

If you dont know anything about video editing you cant join Lionman & Friends combo video proyect, you only have to send me a PM to my youtube channel or in smashboards with your clips from youtube and filefront "I preffer filefront"

Here is the first part, those are my clips from Wogrim´s channel
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=FEklhwLycTw

The quality is really bad, im sorry

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
I like the song, but some of the zooming in is obnoxious and reminds me of the joke Captain Falcon "tourney match" I did with my brothers...

Also, there really aren't any combos in here except for maybe one, all the slowdown and zooming in on get-up attacks and the huge amount of dash attacks and Falcon Punch are kind of... distressing. The fact that the main focus of a Captain Falcon video actually has to be to show that Captain Falcon is capable of KILLING is kind of sad. Lots of random kills with a few lucky strings and some edgeguards against bad opponents != a combo video.

Nice attempt, though. Keep practicing and get more awesome and then your videos will be more awesome.

Also... please don't use the zoom-in/slowdown feature too much unless it synchs with the music or you HAVE TO for them to understand what you just did. Yeah.

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
lol falcon only has about what? 5 real combos? lol it'd be really boring to see a video based on those few .... i think the video is ok for now, but i admit it does need some real combos.... feel free to use my video in wogrim's channel where i show the dair - knee combo, i'll try and see if i can get some more and help you out
good job so far, and Radiation is right about the effects, don't abuse them like that, it's just necessary.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Zooming makes it look bad and generally makes it harder to see instead of easier. If you want something easier to see put it in slow motion or give it it's regular sound, because sound cues help determine what's happening.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
im not going to lie, Lionman I f*cking love you and your brokenly awesome english

I would love to be one of your friends in the vid :)

but the zooming may be a bit of an issue unless it zooms up at a mindgame or somthing, like Izaw's combo vid where he mind games fox, slo-mo and close-ups at the bomb mind game

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
im not going to lie, Lionman I f*cking love you and your brokenly awesome english]

I would love to be one of your friends in the vid :)

but the zooming may be a bit of an issue unless it zooms up at a mindgame or somthing, like Izaw's combo vid where he mind games fox, slo-mo and close-ups at the bomb mind game

I lol'd. :laugh:

And I'd love to help out. :D I have a ****load of clips on my comp...only problem is making them in a WMV and separating them enough for you to edit properly.

Lionman

Smash Champion
All clips are welcome.

PD: I can write in good spanish but my broken english is more useful for this forum

Top Bottom